If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- (Small, Haunted Skull) EXOTIC ENVIRONMENTS HAUNTED SKULL
- MEI Pet Backpacks Pet Stroller, Dog Cat Hand Push Outdoor Car Foldable Bag Split Four Wheel Cart
- Pink QNMM Fashion Creative Pig Type Pet Stool Cat Nest Animal Modeling Decorative Furniture Four Seasons Universal Cat Stool Nest Suitable For Small Pet Rest,Pink
- Soft Claws 4 (Four) Adhesive Glue Sticks & 12 (Twelve) Applicator Tips Extra Supplies for Canine and Feline Soft Claws
- Warm pet nest Travel Dog Bed Soft Dog Bed Pet Cat Basket, Therapeutic Soft pet Bed
- Brush pet Brush Dog Brush cat Brush Double Arrow Design to get More Thgoldugh Cleaning
- 1 LPLDDY 3in1 Dog bed,Wooden Pet bed,With mat + pillow, grab bars and ladder Four seasons universal Washable Large, medium and small dogs Bearing weight 40kg (color 3, Size L)
- BLWXPet mat Dog Car Seat Cover Back Rear Car Seat Covers for Dogs with Seat Belt Waterproof Scratch Proof Nonslip Universal Pet mat
- Dog Harness Adjustable Heavy Duty Oxford Reflective Safety Pet Harness with Handle for Medium Large Dogs Walking Traveling Training (large size)
- Furhaven Pet Dog Bed Memory Foam Terry Pet Bed for Dogs & Cats, Espresso, Large
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.