If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- LOHUA Waterproof Hammock Dog Seat Covers Large Back Seat Pet Seat Covers for Cars, Trucks and SUV
- Jingle cat RYYMS Pet Backpack Pet Backpack Space Capsule Translucent Portable Breathable Capsule For Cats, Dogs And Small Animals Camping Travel Walking
- 4 Feet RED SMALL 5 8\ 4 Feet RED SMALL 5 8\ Prima Pet Premium Reflective Double Dog Leash Adjustable Coupler 2 Padded Handles- Great for Walking 2 Dogs Dual Dogs Tangle Free (Small 5 8 Width, 4 Feet RED)
- DIYthinker Easter Festival Egg Design Culture Pattern Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- FDFERRT Leather Chest Strap Pet Chest Strap Dog Leash Pet Supplies Pet Chain (color bluee, Size M)
- OmniPet 6075-BL Signature Leather Dog Leash, bluee
- Red L(chest 27\ Red L(chest 27\ PUPTECK Best No-Pull Dog Harness with greenical Handle,Calming Adjustable Reflective Outdoor Adventure Pet Vest,Red L
- Weaver Leather Unisex-Adult Saddle Blanket 35-1460-D2, Navy Chocolate Cream, 32 x 64
- Andrewex wooden fence, fencing panel, garden fence 180 x 180, varnished, brown
- BuckleDown DCW34577WS Dog Collar Seatbelt BuckleSpace Dust Collage, 13 18
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.