If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Petlife Odour Resistant Orthopedic Quilted Mattress Grey Small
- Shoppy Star 6,7,8 Inches Professional Premium Sharp Edge Dog PET Grooming Scissor Curved Or Straight Shears Beauty Hairdressing Scissor 8 inch Curved
- YANKEE CANDLE 1255461 Good Air Scent Jpc Beads
- Bucas Smartex Extra Turnout bluee 5ft6
- C & S Products Insect Delight, 12Piece
- Bird Swing Toys colorful Rattan Cotton Rope Swing Swing Bite Climb Hanging Chewing Toys & Pet Training Accessories
- Dog Goggles Waterproof UV Predection Safety Sunglasses with Adjustable Strap for Large Dogs Travel,Skiing,Surfing,Driving Including Humanized Design Leopard Glasses,Leopard
- Eye Envy Cat Tear Stain Remover Starter Kit
- Heartwood 138A Screech Owl Bird House Decorative
- KESS InHouse JH2016ADM02 Jolene Heckman Floral Bunches bluee Green Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Medium A&E Cage Happy Beaks Rope Bird Swing with Blocks Medium
- Pet airbag Life Jacket ，Dog Saver Life Jacket, Collapsible Inflatable Pet Swimming Life Vest, Portable Dog Swimming Jacket Vest,Green
- KESS InHouse Kess Original Lucky Horseshoe Yellow Typography Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Karen Pryor Clicker Training Terry Ryan Clik Stik For Pet Training
- Pet Printing Double Bowl pet Kitten Dog Food Melamine pet Food Bowl pet cat Dog Eating and Drinking a Bowl of Dualuse pet Bowl Water Bowl,Pink,S
- Red Dingo Designer Cat Harness and Lead Combo, Shark by Red Dingo
- Alapet Short Plush Plaid Canvas Back Pet Nest, Multi-color and Multi-Size Optional, 360-Degree Fully Removable Pet Nest, PP Cotton Padding is Comfortable and Soft，Non-Slip Moisture-Proof Design
- Green XL Green XL Dog Jacket Waterproof Light Weight Rain Coat for Large Medium Small Dogs with Hood and Reflective Strips
- Black S black S Hkm 56679100 Stockholm Bridle – black small
- Espresso DenHaus TownHaus Indoor Dog House and End Table, Small, Espresso
- Petface Poop Bags 100 per pack (PACK OF 6)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.