If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 4000-10000L H Aquarium Fish Tank 360 Water Wave Maker Pump Powerhead Magnet Base
- Mehofoto Purple and Silver Baby Shower Backdrop Winter Frozen World Ethnic Little Princess Background 7x5ft Sliver Crown Snowflake Crystal Backdrops for Baby Shower Decorations
- Pink Purple Dragon 7.0 inch Rhinestone Decoration 3PCS Pet Grooming Scissors Dog Hair Cutting & Thinning Shears Set (Pink)
- Soft Claws Dog and Cat Nail Caps Take Home Kit, Large, Red by Soft Claws
- Uniqus H4 80W 800LM 577nm Yellow Light 16LEDs Car Fog Light Lamp Bulb for Vehicles, Constant Current, DC 12-24V
- B 80×60cmBianMei Beauty Depends On The Pet Bed, Removable And Washable Dog Cat Litter Oxford Cloth Home Large Dog Mat Home Nonslip Pet Supplies (color C, Size 80×60cm)
- Caribsea Rubble Zone by CaribSea
- Beeztees Nylon Bench World Traveller 49 x 34 x 35cm
- DIY Pet shoes For shoes Bench Stool Washable Four Seasons Pet House Wooden Storage Kennel Cat Bed Cat Cat Villa ( Design 2 )
- Fish Lightweight Blanket Monochrome Aquatic Animals with Line Patterns Coastline Fauna Marine Elements Design,Super Soft and Comfortable,Suitable for Sofas,Chairs,beds
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.