If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dog Vest Harness, Chest Strap+Traction Leash TwoPiece Suit for Teddy golden Retriever Small Medium Large Dogs Adjustable Safety Harness Pet Cat Supplies (color RED, Size M)
- Global Herbs Flax Oil 5L
- JHD Kennels Small and Mediumsized Dog and Cat Bed Pet Mat, Super Waterproof, Suitable for Small and Mediumsized Dogs and Cats Made of Oxford Cloth, Can Be Used for All Seasons Brown (Size S)
- L&WB Fish Tank Oxygen Pump Pump ThreeInOne Submersible Pump Aquarium Silent Aeration Pump,1500L H
- LESON Dog Harness Oxford Material Vest Complete Harness & Leash Set for Large, Medium Small Dogs Reflective, Adjustable Harness With Handle. Perfect Control for Training, Walking, Hiking (M, Black)
- NCAA Washington Huskies Polar Fleece Dog Sweatshirt
- Pet House Warm Kennel Cat Cabin Pet House Foldable Four Seasons Applicable (Size 33 30 30)
- 4 Pack Downtown Pet Supply SQUEAKINATOR The Original Tennis Ball That squeaks for Dogs Durable Dog Toy Medium Size 2 3 4 Diameter (4 Pack)
- QNJM Pet Dog Cat Stairs Steps, Breathable Dog Mat Cushion For Small Dog, Steps Ramp With Detachable Cover (color B)
- Giguwi (GiGwi) plush Friends Amigo Lion
- Danish Design Cosy Cat Bed, Small, 42 cm, Leopard
- A&E Cage 8001818 Green Play Top Bird Cage with 5 8 Bar Spacing, 18 x 18
- 60\ WilliamsDecor Pomeranian Portable Blanket，Pet Dog Food Pattern with Bowls Bones Animals Words，Lightweight Thermal Blankets，Blanket for Sofa Couch Bed 60 x 91
- Horsemen's Pride Jolly Mega Cover for Horses, 25, Pink Camo
- Pet World UK 38 SLOPING CAR DOG CAGE ESTATE CAGES TRAVEL 4x4 BOOT CRATE PUPPY GUARD EST38LL
- Sharp humidification Filter (for KC-W80 65 45) FZ-C100MF,GH (hirof_sato NHGIR8934255822
- Vivarium Electronics Hi Power Thermostat
- CHALLENGER Horse Cotton Sheet Blanket Rug Summer Spring orange Black 5313
- Brown S 46x42cmZXPzZ Pet Dog Bed Warming Dog House Soft Material Nest Dog Baskets Fall And Winter Warm Soft Fleece Mat Kennel For Cat Puppy (color bluee, Size L 60x55cm)
- CSWO Hamster Foundation Cage Hamster Big Cage Wire Mesh Villa 47 Base
- Drip Module DRIPMODULE 0311BK Peanut Pet Feeder, Black
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.