If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- A Daeou Pet mat Dog Sniffing mat Food Cushion Dog Dog Sniff Training mat pet Dog Shake-Fleece 45 45cm
- IAH CALCIPLEX Bone and Joint 3kG (WIC3)
- Elite Submersible Preset Heater, 50-watt
- Mirage Pet Products Rhinestone Angel Dress, Large, Baby bluee
- MXD Pet Supplies Cat Ears Double Bowl Drinking Cat Bowl Pet Bowl Dog Bowl
- Removable And Washable Four Seasons Universal Small Medium Dog Dog Winter Warm Pet Supplies WHLONG (color Dark bluee, Size SMALL)
- Weaver Leather Neoprene Roper Smart Cinch with New and Improved Roll Snug Cinch Buckle, Brown, 28-Inch
- Bulk Buy Westminster Pet Products Economy Stainless Steel Dish 1qt 15032 by Westminster Pet
- 46X30X27cm Byx Pet bag Dog bag carrying bag Pet supplies Outing Breathable Pet bag Shoulder bag Teddy Outing bag Pet Backpack (Size 46X30X27cm)
- Case of 12 Turkey Jerky Treats
- Dog shoes, Dog Rain Boots, Medium Dogs, Large Dog NonSlip Boots, Breathable Waterproof Dog Net shoes, Pet Supplies, Red, Black, bluee (1 8 ) (color Red, Size 5 )
- FELICIOO Pet Supplies Pet Bed Cat Litter Pet Mat Removable And Washable Pet Room (color 3, Size S)
- Hikari Cichlid gold By Floating Large Pellet 250G Pack Of Two
- KESS InHouse Graham Curran Savages Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 24 by 15Inch
- Markwort 4 Pack Black Rubber Base Plug with orange Bristle Indicator
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.