If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Petique BD01300104 Bedside Lounge-Lion's Den Pet Bed, Tan, One Size
- Shires Tempest Plus 300 Combo Turnout Rug 5ft Black Teal
- Yagopet 30pcs 15pairs Dog Hair Clips 2 inches Bowknot Bows Dog Topknot Bows Polka Dots Cute Dog Pet Hair Clips Cute Dog Hair Bows Pet Grooming Products Mix colors Dog Hair Bows Topknot Alloy Clips
- BETOP HOUSE Fashion Dog Carrier PU Leather Dog Handbag Dog Purse Cat Tote Bag Pet Cat Dog Hiking Bag
- Anyangeight Dog Digital Printing Blanket Dog Breeds Profiles Pets Shepherd Terrier Labrador Domestic Animals Illustration,Super Soft and Comfortable,Suitable for Sofas,Chairs,beds
- CATSPIA Darke B Harness, Navy, Medium
- Dog Beds Soft Sofas PP Cotton Fleece Removable Cover Warm Beds Dog Cat Bed House Petshop Pets Kennel
- Ferplast Maxi Duna Multy Guinea Pig and Rabbit Cage, 99 x 51.5 x 36 cm, Grey
- HIPIDOG Dog cat tub, tub, folding male bathtub, swimming poolL
- Kess InHouse Brienne Jepkema Little Monsters Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 24 by 15
- LXLLY Pet Grooming Scissors Professional 7.0 Inches Stainless Steel Authentic Japan 440c Beauty Scissors Pet Groomer Special,Suit
- Osye Dog Shock Collar 330yd Remote Training Collar with Beep Vibration Shock Electric Collar for Dogs (15Lbs 100Lbs), 2Receivers
- DIYthinker Baroque Angle Modern Illustration Pattern Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- L The Pet Mat is Made Straw Mat, Cool Breathable, Not Easy to Mold Absorb Moisture (Size L)
- Pet Outing Bag Fashion Dog Bag Cat Bag Pet Bag Breathable Outcrop Dog Backpack Hand (color bluee, Size 23.5 25.5 28cm)
- Red 3.0×4445cm Lindou Pet collar Pet supplies bronze daisy decorative dog collar,red,3.0×4445cm (color Brown 2.5×3545cm)
- Green MXD Dog Bowl Cat Bowl Dog Pot Cat Bowl Pet Bowl Stainless Steel Double Bowl Non-Slip Food Bowl Size Dog Rice Bowl (color Green)
- Good Boy Flexi Extendable Dog Lead, L
- Earthbath Hypo-Allergenic Shampoo, Fragrance Free 32 oz
- Medium Pet Summer Car Seat Cooling Mat, Dog Cool Breathable Mat Bed, Breathable,Moisture, Soft, Stingless,Smooth and Will Not Clip Any Hair, Antibacterial Mite Suppression,M
- Pink Medium Pink Medium Washable Puppy pet Bed Pet Supplies Teddy Yurt Pet Dog Kennel Small Dog Cat Litter Tent (color Pink, Size M)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.