If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- GCHOME Dog bed Dog Bed，Washable Removable Cat Bed Cat Nest，Waterproof Breathable Nonslip Warm Cushion Dog Sofa Indoor Medium Pet Nest (color BLACK, Size S)
- Insect Trap Flying Lights, InsectProof Lamps, Purple Light, No Radiation, Home Pregnant Women, Baby Mosquito Traps, Silent Inhalation, Garden Supplies, Mosquito Killer
- KKCDDog Strollers Pet 4 Wheels Travel Stroller Dog Cat Pushchair Trolley Puppy Jogger Folding Carrier Animal Sports Car Cat Stroller (Size PINK)
- Morezi Reversible Cold Weather Dog Warm Vest Jacket Coat,Pet Winter Clothes for Small Medium Large Dogs Darkbluee Small
- MSchunou Breathable pet bag pet out bag foldable portable pet cage portable cat bag, comfortable fabric (46 26 28cm)
- Pet Goods Wisconsin Lead, Medium
- Quick shopping PET￡LINK Branch Rope Ladder for Hamster
- Large Pet Bed Kennel Warm Washable pet nest Kennel Small and Medium Kennel cat Litter cat House Washable Four Seasons Available,Large
- BROWN Cat Sleeping Bag Pet Nest Soft and Comfortable (color Brown)
- KESS InHouse Vasare NAR Boho Gipsy Purple Green Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- DIYthinker Pant Flower Life Leaf Sky Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Coffee Deer X-Large Coffee Deer X-Large JOYIYUAN Kennel pet supplies pet nest cat litter golden retriever dog bed mat (color Coffee deer, Size XL)
- BYCWS Pet Bed for Cats or Small Dogs, Self-Warming Cat and Dog Bed Cushion for Joint-Relief and Improved Sleep(3PCS)
- Paradise Diamond Chew Tug Pet Toy, 10 by 29-Inch
- Replacement Part Uv Mounting Clip
- White Medium White Medium Dog Carrier Soft Sided Handbag Pet goes Out Bag Breathable pet Bag Summer Ventilated Dog Bag cat Bag Mesh Breathable for Small Puppy Dogs
- 2in1 Cat Sleeping Bag Pet Bed Tunnel Fleece Tube Indoor Cushion Mat Pyramid Pad For Dog Puppy Kitten Kitty Kennel Crate Cage Shack House
- Canine Carry Outs 7910051036 5.2 Oz Beef & Cheese Flavored Dog Snacks by Canine Carry Outs
- BYSK Digital Tire Inflator, Toolbox Led Light, Valve Adapter Air Compressor Tire Pump,gold
- Dog in the Closet, Little Bredher Dog Tank
- Fushia LLuxury Pet Dog Sofa Beds with Pillow Detachable Wash Soft Fleece Cat Bed Warm Small Dog Bed S M L
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.