If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- GR&ST Pets Cool Mat Mega Self Cooling Gel Dog Cat Cool Mat Pad Bed Mattress Cool Relief Non Toxic 90 60cm bluee
- Pink BonnierBusiness Cat Puppy Backpack Breathable And Convenient Space Bag Pet Bag (color Pink)
- Small Black Manba Summer Dog Cooling Mat Self Cooling Gel Mat No More Over Heating Pet Cool Bed For Dogs Cats Perfect For Floors, Couches, Beds, Crates, Kennels Or Cars Pet (Size S)
- Yellow X-Large Yellow X-Large Waterproof Reflective Puppy Pet Raincoat Dog Hooded Jacket Outdoor Coat in Rainy Days,Yellow,XL
- CHONGWUCX Oxford cloth double cushions cushions, removable wash warm square nest, Teddy than bear dog house, wearresistant dog bite dog dog bed, comfortable soft pet nest 60 50cm bluee
- 2X Friendly Dog Collars Training Dog Lead
- 50 Acre Electric Fence Energiser Cheetah E2, 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- Dog leash and collar set, multi color for medium size dog, (Medium)
- FluffyPal Cotton Dog Collar for Large Dogs Sturdy, Durable and More Importantly Secure Adjustable Pet Collar Secure Your Dog, Walk with Confidence and Make Your Dog Stand Out at The Dog Park
- Huangyingui Cat Puppy Rabbit Pet Wooden Hidden House, S M L XL (Size 2S5645 48cm)
- KESS InHouse NL Designs Tropical Flowers Yellow Pattern Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- M Anmas Sport Adjustable Dog Wheelchair for Small Dog (XS), weight 5 to 20 lbs, hind legs Rehabilitation, light weight (M)
- Owl pet Soft Cute Rectangular Shape Cats Dogs pet Bed with Removable Washable Mattress, Premium Oxford Fiber, Small to Large, 14 Unique Patterns. (Brown + Brown Bears, S)
- Petknows Dog Lick Pad Pet Bath Distraction Device Dog Bath Toy Makes Bath Time Easy, Just Spread Peanut Butter StickComes Free Stainless Steel PB Spreader
- Royal Hamilton HBNV Hay Bag, Navy, 29Inch x 19Inch x 5.25Inch
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.