If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dog Umbrella Pet Umbrella with Leash K&L Pet
- GLJJQMY Dog Wheelchair Dog Walking Scooter Disabled Dog Assisted Hind Limb Exercise Car Broken Leg Pet Car Rehabilitation Wheelchair Pet car seat
- JEWELS FASHION Heavy Duty Dog Trolley with 50' TieOut Cable and 10' Lead Vinyl Coated Aircraft Steel Cable Durable and Long Lasting for Dogs up to 120 LBS
- L Pet Nest Cute Cartoon Kennel Small Medium And Large Dog VIP golden Retriever Kennel Wholesale KT Cat Kennel Mat
- Lentek Pet Area Deodorizer Air Purifier
- Navy XL All season pet dog bed detachable dog cat comfortable leg cushion sofa Coral wool Carpet bed for small medium large dogs
- Pet nest Coral suede Thick warm mattress Suitable for dogs, cats, etc. Pet nest (color PINK, Size M)
- FANQIECHAODAN Breathable Pet Out Carrying Bag Foldable Pet Bag by Pet,Designed for Cats,Dogs,Kittens,Puppies-Extra Spacious Soft Sided Carrier (color Beige)
- Quick shopping 33cm Red Simulation Plants for Fish Tank Decoration
- Dean & Tyler Bundle X-Large Black DT Fun Works Forensics Dog Reflective Harness with Padded Puppy Leash and 6-Feet Stainless Steel Snap
- Cat Scratch Board, Sharpener Corrugated Paper Scratch Pad Wear-Resistant Carton Cat Toy
- 6.6LB Lam Rice Dog Food
- Dean & Tyler Track Stainless Snap Single-Ply Nylon Leash with Ring on Handle, 145-Feet by 3 4-Inch, Black
- Cat Furniture for Kittens The New Pet Pet Dog Clothes Four Big Raincoat Small Dogs Spring and Summer Clothes,Xs,Green
- Petcurean Now Fresh Grain Free Senior Cat Food, 4-Pound Bag
- Shed Control Pet Shampoo by United Pet Group
- Uniqus 4 PCS Car Door Side Edge Metal Anti-Scratch Body Guard Predection Strip Sticker(Black)
- 3M Vetrap 6color Display Tape for Dogs, Cats and Horses, 4Inch, Assorted, 24Roll Display
- 365Cor Universal Nylon Dog Leashes Adjusable Lead Collar Harness for Small Medium Dogs Pet Walking Leashes Dog Products
- Cooler Dog PupUp Shade OasisMedium Portable Shade
- Doggy Costume Dog Clothes Fall and Winter wear pet Clothes Than Bear Teddy Thick FourLeg Cotton Coat (color White, Size L) Pet Dog Clothes
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.