If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Cesar Millan Dog BackpackTM Medium
- Aquatic Plants EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT 100 Live Aquarium Plants Collection Of Aquatic Plants For Your Fish Tank
- Daeou Pet toilet Toilet bedpan large Square rabbit toilet
- EDYUCGA Highend Pet Fourwheeled Carts Cats And Dogs Carts Small And Mediumsized Pet Trolleys,Black
- Evening Primpink Oil Capsules x60 (Bulk Deal of 6 Packs)
- Hartman & pink 675 Leap Frog Dog Collar, 8 to 10Inch, White Patent
- Kess InHouse Beth Engel Serenity Dog Bed, 50 by 60Inch
- LXLA Pet Steps Stairs for Dogs and Cats, 3 Steps Ladder for Small to Medium Pets, Great for Living Room and Bedroom
- Oster Kazu 61 2Inch 14 Tooth Finishing Blending Shear
- PET RAGEOUS 11004 Daily Menu Cat Mug, 16 oz, Black White
- Red Dingo Reflective Martingale Dog Collar, Large, Pink by Red Dingo
- Dean & Tyler 28 to 34-Inch Hot Dog Fun Harness with Padded Chest Piece, Medium, Black with Yellow Trim
- 2 4860cm 2 4860cm DSADDSD Pet Bed Kennel Removable Mat Sofa Keep Warm And Moistureproof Both Sides Can Be Used Pet Supplies (color 2 , Size 48 60cm)
- DIYthinker Flower Bird Cirrus Pink Skull Illustration Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- 1transmitter+2receiver Home Wireless Doorbell, Plug-in Receiver + Transmitter (Requires Battery), ABS Material, Family Company,1Transmitter+2Receiver
- Chrome JHDUID Pet Travel Bag-Pet Space Bag Cat Dog Space Capsule Pet Backpack Space Box Shoulder Cat Dog Out Supplies Pet Supplies
- Green Medium 16ft Green Medium 16ft Flexi New Comfort Retractable Cord Lead, Medium, 5 M, Green
- Pack of 3 3-oz Bags Icelandic+ Redfish Skin Rolls Dog Treat 3-oz Bag (Bulk Pack of 3-3-oz Bags)
- Red Sea Potassium Pro Testing Kit 40 Tests
- Weaver Leather Working Tack, Scalloped Hardware, golden Chestnut
- Aquascape 98951 Beneficial Bacteria Bubble Tabs for Pond and Water Features, 36Count
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.