If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Fussie Cat Premium Tuna with Anchovies Cat Food 24 2.82oz. Cans by Fussie Cat
- Iconic Pet 51721 FurryGo Luxury Backpack Pet Carrier with LoungeNavy bluee
- KESS InHouse Victoria Krupp Eastern Medallion bluee Multicolor Vector Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- MISSKERVINFENDRIYUN Pet Training Snack Bag Out Running Running MultiFunction Carrying Pocket (color Green, Size One Size)
- Pet Chest Strap with Dog Strap Leash Vest Style Dog Leash Dog Chain Saddle Shape Prevents Violence from Rushing Out,blueeCamouflage,M
- Pet Fashion Couture Dog Tuxedo Wedding Party Suit Gentleman Dog Attire with Bowite,Black,M
- Punchline Pet 'Today's Special' Retro Melamine Dog Bowl with Stainless Steel Dog Bowl Insert, 12 oz
- 29\ Steel Pet Gate w Textured Graphite Frame & Decorative Wood Door, 29H x 28-38W Inches
- DIYthinker Flower Plant Leaf Dark Sky Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Collar and leash M collar and leash M Beatybag Leopard Print Dog Collar and Lead Set with Bow Tie Cotton Dog &Cat Necklace and Dog Leash Collar and Leash M
- 9 Watt Desert Series 50 Uvb Fluorescent Bulb Part 100011539
- East Side Collection Trek Sport Pet Jacket, XX-Large, bluee
- bluee Medium bluee Medium Pet Cat Bed Cute Rabbit Ear Slipper Shape Warm Cat Cozy Sleeping Bag Cave Bed Suitable for Small Pet Cats and Dogs to Rest,bluee,M
- Pampered Pets Paws Edition Wicking Sport Bad Decisions Make Great Stories T-Shirt, XX-Large, Black
- Removable and washable winter kennel thermal pet Wo Princess bed-B 55x40cm(22x16inch)
- White LL White LL Dog Clothing Pet Supplies Misc New pet clothes autumn and winter four-legged clothes casual four-legged clothes puppy clothes (color Pink, Size S) Pet Dog Dress ( color White , Size LL )
- Axiba Pet Stroller Dog doubledecker pet car portability Pet Supplies
- 65 Litre Starter Garden Pond Kit with Quality 600 LPH Fountain Pump
- COOINSCBXL Pet portable handbag cat travel bag dog backpack out bag, 34 × 20 × 20cm, pink A
- Doggie Design Santa's Lil Helper Dog Pet Christmas Embroidered Cotton Pajamas, Medium
- GoDog Bugs Bee and Caterpillar Plush Dog Toys with Chew Guard, Small
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.