If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Electronic Home Garden Mosquito Killer Lamp USB Power White
- Mark Todd Short Padded Dressage Girths 18 inch Havana
- Dean and Tyler D&T DELIGHT Dog Collar Nickel Hardware Brown Size 66cm x 7cm Width. Fits neck size 24 Inches to 28 Inches.
- Khaki Circle 40 cm 40 cm 39 cm Khaki Circle 40 cm 40 cm 39 cm JFRI dog bed Pet nest removable and washable yurt kennel high-elastic sponge dog warm nest
- bluee S bluee S TLTLCWW Cat Bed, Semi-closed Four Seasons Available Pet Bed Cat Dog Universal Pet Mat, Multi-color Optional (color bluee, Size S)
- Pet Car Booster Seat Breathable Waterproof Pet Dog Car Supplies Travel Pet Car Carrier Bag Seat Predector Cover with Safety Leash for Small Dogs Cats Puppy
- Ruff Ruff and Meow Extra-Large Dog Tank Top, Shiksa, Pink
- TLMY Pet Collar With Anti-lost Identity Card Lettering Cat And Dog Traction Collar Pet Chain (color 10, Size S)
- ASENKU Dog Coat Dog Jacket for Winter Cold Weather Windproof Waterproof Dog Clothes Reversible British Style Plaid Pet Dog Warm Vest for Small Medium Large Dogs
- B Blesiya Safety Reptile Breeding Box Tank Amphibean Vivarium Terrarium for Turtle Snake
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.