If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pet Pirate Dog Costume Hat (Size Small) by Pet Friendzy
- Safari 12 Safari 12 Equine Couture Girl's Coolmax Champion Front Zip Breech
- X-Large QJKai Pet nest kennel Oxford canvas square nest cat litter pet supplies
- Brown pet nest Teddy kennel removable and washable four seasons universal pet mat large medium small dog winter warmth supplies S 55 50 20cm
- Cat Litter, Four Seasons Universal Closed Summer Cat House, Kennel, Cat Mat Washable, Summer Pet Supplies, ThreeDimensional Pet Nest, Sleep and Play One Fun Pet Nest, 3 Optional
- Bulldog dog Window stickers vinyl decal
- Dog Food bosch Organic Puppy for all breeds of dogs and puppies up to one year old 11.5kg
- FeiNianJSh Fashion Shoulder Bag Portable Pet Handbag for Cat Dog and oher Pets Can Be Totally Enclosed Medium, Size 46 31.5 19.5cm (color Pink)
- High Water Absorption Door mat A Dog wi Balloons
- Kess InHouse Frederic LevyHadida Squares Traffic Pastel Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40Inch
- Marineland Rite Size Filter 3 Pack
- Peckish Peanuts 2kg (PACK OF 2)
- KESS InHouse Rachel Watson Brocade Foulard Plum Green Pet Bowl, 7 Diameter
- Espresso Medium Espresso Medium Fur Haven 21342081 Pet Terry and Suede Deluxe Fiber Pillow Dog Bed with Water Resistant Base, Medium, Espresso
- PetLuv Happy Pet Cat & Dog Crate & Carrier Premium Soft Sided Foldable Top & Side Loading Pet Carrier Locking Zippers Shoulder Straps Seat Belt Lock Nap Pillow Reduces Anxiety
- ROZKITCH Pet Dog Christmas Costume, Adjustable Pet Cat Santa Clothes Cloak with Hoodie, Puppy and Cat Xmas Claus Costumes Apparel Party Clothing Cape for Small Dogs and Cats Cosplay
- American Pit Bull Terrier – Black Rucksack Backpack Bag – Apt 04 + + +
- DIYthinker South Korea Landmarks The Phylum Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Green L(180CM) Green L(180CM) Rope Dog Lead-Reflective Washable Mountain Climbing Dog Leash Heavy Duty Dog Training Lead Leash for Large and Medium Dogs(6 feet 1.8m)
- Green 4558cm Green 4558cm ANHPI Cotton Dog House Removable And Washable Four Seasons General Large Dog Mattress Sofa Cushions,Green-45 58cm
- Pet Trolley Case Large Carrying Case Large Foldable Out Travel Package Breathable Cat Bag Dog Bag Teddy Bag
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.