If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pet Online Pet cotton pad four seasons sleeping cat and kennel thick cotton soft pet bed, 60 50 13CM
- S-3545cm Huangyingui S M L Cat Litter Mat, Dog Mat, Pet Mat, Two Patterns, Easy To Clean, Durable, Non-toxic Waterproof Oxford Cloth (Size S-35 45cm)
- X-Large Leather Paws X-Large Warrior Leather Dog Collar
- Baoblaze Dog Wheelchair for Small Dogs (Weight 645KG) Wheelchair for Back Legs XS
- 5 Pet Casket，Cremation Urns for Pets, Usefor Keepsake Box for Dogs and CatsMetal Tin (color 1)
- Animal Treasures 31119 Sport Pet Carrier, Pink
- Dog Bowl Stand with 2 Stainless Steel Bowls Fully Adjustable Stand with Stainless Steel Bowls 2 x 1.6 litres Stable and Wobblefree Stand with FREE Arden Grange Adult Lamb & Rice 2 x 12kg
- Flying Squirrel by Chuck It
- HUAyue Jaunt Pet Supplies Breathable Cat Litter Kennel Mesh Shoulder Bag Travel Pet Bag (color Grass Green, Size 45X26X28cm)
- KESS InHouse Bruce Stanfield Flag of Wales Authentic Fantasy Illustration Dog Place Mat, 24 x15
- Lxrzls Biting Dog Toy Vocal Ball, Material Bite Resistant Pet Toy.Toy for Dog Training
- OTTO Memory Foam Bed with Heat Relief Padding, Latte, Large
- DanaZoo Large Mossy Oak Rectangular Bed (27 x 36 x 3-Inch)
- KESS InHouse Juan Paolo Original Hipster Beige Typography Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Pet Tent Dog Summer Tent Breathable Pet Tent Breathable Sun Shelter House for Dog Puppy Portable Pet Tent Outdoor Foldable Pet Dog Cat Puppy Playpen(Pink)
- Reptile UVA UVB Mercury Vapor Bulb Lamp,E26 Screw Thread,80 Watt,R95 (Frosted)
- Kess InHouse Gabriela Fuente Bubbles Fleece Dog Bed, 50 by 60 , Purple Green
- bluee Dachshund Dog Breed Dog Collar and Leash Set bluee
- DIYthinker Brown Chocolate Sweet Ice Cream Pattern Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Ethical Pet Products (Spot) Vienna Round Dish for Dogs, Green, 7 by Ethical Products
- Photocatalyst Mosquito Killer Lamp Mosquito Repellent Quiet Bug Insect Light Pest Control LED UV Light Killing Lamp Green
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.