If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Flexi New Comfort Retractable Tape Lead Medium 5 M Pink
- FP CAB Trolley 950LB 50FT RED
- Feathered Phonics The Seed Guard, Small, New, .
- Mirage Pet Products 58-55 RDWTXXXL Free Spirit Screen Print Dog Dress, 3X-Large, Red with White
- Plastic Single Row Design Fish Tank 8-Way Air Flow Controller Lever Valve 4 Pcs White
- Rambo Deluxe Dog Jacket XX Small Whitney Stripe Chocolate
- Valentine Red m Valentine Red m Leather Rhinestones Bling Dog Harness, Med, Red, 100% Genuine silverinean Leather (Malibu) for Med. Breeds. Neck 10.5 20.5 . Chest 20 -27
- Bettie Fetch Toy Leapin Lavender (Purple) Large
- Canine Matrix Organic Mushroom Supplement for Dogs, Turkey Tail, 200 Grams
- 43.519.510.5cm FPigSHS Cat scratch board Grinding device Corrugated cat litter Cat claw board Cat toy Pet cat supplies Wear resistant Backrest (Size 43.5 19.5 10.5cm)
- Dog Car trunk mat Boot Liner Car Liner Predector Waterproof Washable Non Slip Fits all Cars Trucks SUV (Cute Dog Claw) Dog Car Seat Cover
- Ferplast P Cuscino Relax Panda 85 X 55 Cm
- Hippo Sak Jumbo Cat Litter Liner
- Kess InHouse Iris Lehnhardt orange Purple Pet Bowl, 7Inch, Paint
- Masters Best Friend Bully Stick Multipack 6in 18pk MBF, 1 Piece, One Size
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.