If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Comfortable Dog Cat Pet Backpack Kitten and Dog Soft Handbag Check Size Shopping Before Design Cycling Travel Hiking and Entertainment Black bluee orange Green pink XL bluee
- Dog Vest Harness, New Chest Strap Mesh Breathable Dog AntiImpact Medium Large Pet Outdoor Running Safety Buffer Traction Rope Vest Strap (color orange, Size S(2252cm))
- Global Pet Nutrition Variety Pack (4 Pack), 1 lb
- JHHXW Cat climbing frame Double cat frame Simple cat furniture sisal cat claws Cat scratch board Cat nest solid wood Claws grinding tools
- L&XY Cat Tree Apartment Furniture Pucao Cat Tree Cat Activity Tower MultiPlatform Catch Cat Column Tree Steady And Secure Environment Friendly Play Scratch Pet Toy
- M2cbridge Aquarium Fish Tank Shipwreck Decoration Pirate Treasure Ship Fishing Net
- OCSOSO 2 in 1 Heavy Duty Dog Nylon Adjustable Collar and Braided Loop Slip Leash, Pet Chain Rope 4.3 Ft Long 0.8inch Wide Training Lead Leash for Large Medium Dogs (Red with Black)
- PET TEK DPK86618 Dream Zone Exercise Play Pen with Bolt Snap Dog Crates, 18Inch, Silver
- Leather Bones Dog Collar Padded Double-Ply Riveted Settings 26 x 1.25 Green Leather (redterdam Bones) Neck Size 20-24
- 23H 8 inches Plastic Large Size pet Bathtub, Plastic Swimming Pool, Home Dog, Plastic Bath tub, Thickening and Folding,23H 8 inches
- Red XXLGielCof Removable Pet bed,Ultra soft & cozy washable cat dog mat eases pet arthritis hip dysplasia pain warm kennel cushionred XXL
- Beige Black One Size Beige Black One Size Hunter HT61847 Capri Nappa Leather Collar, One Size
- 9-Inch to 14-Inch, 1 2-Inch Lupine H-Style Pet Harness, 9-Inch to 14-Inch, 1 2-Inch, Tickled Pink
- bluee stripes L-large 6540 bluee stripes L-large 6540 Pet Dog Pet Cat Bed for Spring and Summer Non-removable pet nest (color bluee stripes, Size L-large 65 40)
- Exo Terra Glow Light Porcelain Clamp Lamp, 5-1 2-Inch
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.