If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dog Outdoor Leash Dog leash Pet Chain Adjustable Antiwrap Nylon Woven Indoor Outdoor Universal Soft Comfortable and Durable Multiple colors Available (Black bluee Brown Red) (color bluee, Size L) W
- GCSEY Foldable Pet Stairs Ramp for Small And Large Dogs 3 Steps Ladder,Lightweight, Portable
- Intelligent Weighing Pet Feeder, Large Dog Food Bowl, Waterproof Smart Rice Bowl, NonSlip Pet Bowl No Spill AntiBacteria ABS MultiFunctional Supplies
- Kmg Patriot Ear Tag Insect 20 S
- Mosquito Killer Lamp NonToxic LED Insect Pest Bug Mosquito Zapper Repellent Trap Repeller with Hook for Home Indoor Bedroom Kitchen
- MSNDD Mediterranean Style colord Ceramic Seal Pet Casket Small Animal Commemorative Jar Altar Moisture Proof New Can (color B)
- Pet Memorial Picture Frame Keepsake for Dog or Cat, Perfect Loss of Pet Gift for Remembrance and Healing
- Brown 18x14in Brown 18x14in Petlife Flectabed Thermal Bedding Q Size 1 Brown 46x35cm (18x14 )
- RED 75x60x22cmYangMi pet bed Net Red Kennel Teddy Cat Litter Small Medium Large Dog Washable Pet Mat Dog Supplies Winter Warm (color BROWN, Size 90x70x24cm)
- Max & Zoey Autumn Dog Collar, Small, Red
- KESS InHouse purple Hudson Drifting by Teal Brown Dog Place Mat, 13 x 18
- bluee Small bluee Small Pet Backpack Airline Approved Pet Carriers Single Shoulder Diagonal Shoulder Hand-Held Breathable Portable Dog Bag Cat Cage
- Kess InHouse Monika Strigel Song of The Springbird Pet Bowl, 7-Inch
- bluee GDDYQ Pet Stroller, Accommodate Multiple Pets, Two Layers of Shockproof and Durable Large Space Pet Travel Cart,bluee
- Pet Stroller Autumn and Winter Models Light Small and Medium Dogs Four-Wheeled Pet Stroller Cat Car Puppy Car Pet Car bluee
- Scissors Natural Cowhide Leather Organizer Scissors Case Professional
- Type B HMANE Nordic Style White Artificial Resin Coral Ornament with Marble Base for Home Coffee Shop Aquarium Decoration (Type B)
- CADILON Clear Lens color Changing Solar Light N' Doggy Bag Dispenser
- Andis 8 Straight Shears, LeftHanded, Professional Dog and Cat Grooming (80630)
- Combination 9Piece Interactive Dog Rope Chew Toys Set, Hand Pet Puppy Braided Cotton Toys, NonToxic Health Teeth Cleaning for Small Medium Dogs
- Dog Vest Harness, Chest Strap Adjustable Outdoor Training Running for Small Medium Large golden Retriever Rope Labrador Leash Safety Buffer Belt Cat Supplies (color RED, Size XS(4250cm))
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.