If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pet Online Bird Bathing Scrub Station Parred Toy
- S 7550cm YEXIN Extra Large Deluxe Sprung Memory Foam Mattress Waterproof Dog Bed Beds Cushion Pillow Mat, Removable Washable Cover,Brown (Size S 75 50cm)
- XLARGE blueE DOG HEAVY NYLON COAT
- Car Pet Seat Covers for Front and Back Seat Scratch Proof and NonSlip Design for Predecting Cars by Utopia Home (Combo Pack Front & Back Both)
- BR weymouth bridle Wendover Size FULL
- Black Flowers Large 30\Kess InHouse Julia Grifol Black Flowers Dark Floral Dog Bed
- Dog Cat Pet Charms Daisy Design Soft Mesh Harnesses Yellow Large
- Festnight Aluminium Dog Transport Box Dog Travel Crate Pet Carrier Silver and Black (56x81x65 cm)
- Hkm Hkm 4057052043949 Saddle Cloth Copper Kiss4000 Mocha Versatility
- Kess InHouse Alison Coxon Flower Teal Pet Bowl, 7Inch
- LTYZA Washable Home Shape Dog Bed, Tent Dog Kennel Pet Removable Cozy House For Puppy Dogs Cat Small Animals Home Products,Pink,63X43X63cm
- orange 36to40cmPessica Outdoor pet waterproof raincoat, dog jacket, comfortable and breathable lining, 3M reflective [multiple colors and sizes],Green,30to33cm
- Buff Large Buff Large 100% Waterproof Mambe Pet Blanket (Large, Buff)
- L-02 CATWY Portable Adjustable Pet Wheelchair Dog Cart (XXXS-XXL), Back Height 13-75 Cm, Weight 1.5-60 Kg, Rear Leg Repair, Lightweight Aluminum Alloy, Available in a Variety Of Sizes (Size L-02)
- Pet urn Exquisite Handmade Ceramic Dog cat Memorial urns of Ashes Green
- Rogz Fancy Dress Extra Large 1 Armed Response SideRelease Fashion Dog Collar, Pink Paw Design
- Aleekit Home Pregnant Women Baby USB Photocatalyst LED Mosquito Repellent Silent Design Mosquito Trap for Indoor Outdoor Use Black, United States
- bluee L bluee L Dog Cat Leash Harness Set with Collar & Dog Leash Collar for Small Medium Dog，6 colors (color bluee, Size L)
- Beyond Simply 9 Salmon & Tuna, 15kg
- KESS InHouse Ann Barnes Jungle Abstract Green White Pet Bowl, 7 Diameter
- Pink Cvbndfe Pet Travel Carrier Pet Bag Breathable Comfort Dog Cat Outdoor Travel Shoulder Bag Pet Supplies Small pets (color Pink)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.