If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Comfort Pet Products Awesome Food and Water Bowl, Medium, Pink
- Dog Vest Harness, Chest Strap with Rope Adjustable Reflective Pet Cat Vest for Outdoor Training Walking Support for Medium Large Dogs Collars Safety Buffer (color orange, Size S)
- Global Brands Online Summer Princess Maid Dress Dog Dress Pet Products Clothes for Dog Pet Dog Clothing
- JH& Pet Kennel Cat Nest Removable And Washable Four Seasons ApplySmall Dog Bed Mat Dog Room,Bule,90 70cm ++
- L&RZ Quilted Reversible Deluxe Couch Cover Waterproof AntiSlip Furniture Predector Washable Removable Sofa Cover for Pet Dog Kids Mat,bluee,75 65in
- Lizard Hammock Lounger, Reptile Mesh Bed & Ladder,Reduces Stress Level of Lizards and Chameleon,Triangle Hammock,Sturdy Design,Suction Cups Included,M
- Near & Dear Pet Memorials Engraved Pet Cremation Urn, 25 Cubic Inch, Small, Black
- Pet Online Adjustable Reflective pet Traction Rope Sturdy and Durable Stretch Dog Leash Set, Green, XL 5565, 137cm
- 8268 Yee The Dog’s Bed, Waterproof Dog Beds, Eases Pet Arthritis & Hip Dysplasia Pain, Therapeutic, Supportive & Warm Dog Bed, Washable Covers (Size 82 68)
- Large CXQ Dog Bowl Cat Bowl Pet Stainless Steel Dog Bowl Double Bowl Cat Food Bowl Drinking Basin Green Rice Bowl Pet Supplies (Size L)
- Red LPet Bag Cat Dog Travel Portable Slung Shoulder Bag Breathable Mesh Pet Backpack Pet Supplies Out Backpack (color Purple, Size L)
- EquineSaver Nutritional Supplement for Horses by Figuerola. Contains NutraSaver-EQ 300 Key Nutrients to Supply Your Horse's Nutritional and Therapeutic Needs for Optimal Health and Performance.
- A Pet Training Bite Arm Sleeve Thickened Cotton Hemp for Small Breeds Primary Bite Training Handle Predective Sleeves,A
- Dean & Tyler 18 to 21-Inch Strong Nylon Cobra Patch Collar With Felt Padding, Working K9 Patches, Small, Black
- Happy Tails Faux Linen Gusseted Bed for Pets, 27 by 36-Inch, Chocolate Brown
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.