If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Fully Enclosed Cat Litter Box, Rattan Wind Splashproof Drawer Type Cat Toilet Deodorant and Splashproof Pet Cat Products,White
- HYLIUB Pet Carrier Backpack Small Animal Carriers Portable Space Capsule pet Travel Bag Aviation Small Backpack pet Supplies w, 26 x 26 x 44
- KESS InHouse Suzanne Carter Vintage Tea Bird Illustration Pet Bowl, 7
- Mirage Pet Products Patriotic Paw Screen Print Shirts bluee XS (8)
- Pet Carrier Travel Portable Bag for Dogs and Cats
- Pet Dog Playpens,Easily Sets Up & Folds Down & Space Free,Removable Security Mesh Cover Shade,ToolFree Setup,Kennel 600d Oxford Cloth,Small(28 x28 x17 )
- QIAIQQ Space Pet Backpack Cats Go Out Portable Shoulders Canvas Acrylic Breathing Hole Honeycomb Cover Grid Ventilation Durable Comfortable Prevent Pets From Escaping Lightweight Stress Reliever
- KESS InHouse Maria Bazarova texture Red Flowers Black Abstract Pet Bowl, 7
- Marina Algae Magnet Cleaner, Large
- bluee M bluee M Pet Clothes MW Flannel Velvet Cartoon Jacket Pet Clothes, Cozy Warm Stripe Style, Suitable for Small and Medium Pet Dog, a Variety of Size Options (M, bluee)
- Cute Small Animals Hideout Hut Hamster Mouse Houseactive and colorful Haven，B
- 3 DENOIX Suspensory shoes Tredter SUSPENSORIX(Sold by Pair) (3)
- Birdie Basics Ladder Size 6
- Penn Plax CATF19 Dual Hide-Away and Lounge Tower with Bamboo Rubbing Posts
- Roma Portable Tack Rack for Horse color Black
- WHXYAA pad Detachable nest pet Four Seasons Pet Bed Large Dog
- 12Pound Canidae Grain Free PURE Land Dog Dry Formula with Fresh Bison, 4 lbs
- BubblePrincess 300M Electric Dog Training Collar Pet Remote Control Battery Power with LCD Display for All Size Shock Vibration Sound
- Adjustable pet wheelchair Dog trolley pet stroller, adjustable large auxiliary wheelchair dog animal hind leg rehabilitation new walk, 22 kg (48 lbs) 45 kg (99 lbs) or more large Hind leg wheelchair
- Dog Toy, Dog Rubber Rugby Cloth, Bite Hard, Elastic, Hard Press, Sound, Toys, Medium and Large Dogs (color orange, Size 16.1 9.8cm)
- GIONO Pet Memorial Urn Necklace Cylinder Puppy Dog Cat Paw Cremation Jewelry Ashes Keepsake Pendant For Animal
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.