If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- goldENCOLOR-SET1 LONG JiaYue Luxury100 High Temperature Chrome Plating Metal Birdcage golden color Large Size 52x41x70CM
- Comfort Zone Calming Refill for Cat, 1.62 fl. oz, Pack of 2
- Pink Cat claw-M Pink Cat claw-M EVA pet Bag, Out of The Dog Travel Carrier Bag, Cat Kennels for Small Dog and Cat (color Pink, Size Cat Claw-M)
- Small Casual Canine Polyester Christmas Fleece Dog Hoodie, Small, 12-Inch, Red
- Uniqus 2 PCS HB3 25W Philips MZ 3000LM 6000K White Light Car LED Head Lamp with Driver, DC 11-30V
- Beirui Rhinestones Dog Collars 5 Rows Full Sparkly Crystal Diamonds Studded PU Leather 2 Inch Wide Beautiful Bling Pet Appearance for Medium & Large Dogs,2124 Turquoise
- bluee 4560cmPet Dog Cat Cool Mat Self Cooling Gel Mat Pad Bed Mattress Heat Relief NonToxic Smart Choice Pet Cooling No More Over Heating Self Gel Pad Mattress Summer,bluee45 60cm
- Cat Window Perch Hammock Cat Bed Kitty Sunny Seat Durable Pet Perch with Upgraded Version 4 Big Suction Cups Cat Bed Holds Up to 60lbs
- Dog Cat Pet Charms Bully Screen Printed Shirt Bright Pink XL (16)
- FJH Dog Backpack Canvas Pet Outing Crossbody Bag Puppy Cat Bags Carrying Bags
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.