If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Full Cheek Eggbutt Snaffle, 130 mm, Medium
- Hygienic High Quality Dog Bed Sturdy and Warm Ideal for the Home, in the Car or for Holidays (Tobacco Brown 100 x 80 cm L x W)
- Kess InHouse Suzanne Carter Pine Tree Black White Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40
- Mirage Pet Products No.16 Dog Collar, 12Inch, Turquoise
- Pet Carrier Soft, Dog & Cat Carrier Small Collapsible Pet Travel Carrier 46x26x28cm (Light Pink)
- Pet Dog Mat Beds,Cooling Rattan Braided Summer Dog Bed,Breathable Cool Cat Bed Mat with Bone,4 Size
- Rechargeable Silent Hair Clipper Household Electric Razor Cut Hair Clipper
- Leather Bredhers 1 x 26-Inch Bone Latigo Dog Collar, X-Large, Burgundy
- Green M Green M AOBRITON Dog Clothes Quilted Dog Coat Water Repellent Winter Dog Pet Jacket Vest Retro Cozy Warm Pet Outfit Clothes Big Dogs
- Jumbo Size Cat Litter Trapper by iPrimio Litter Mat EZ Clean Cat Mat Litter Box Mat Water Proof Layer and Puppy Pad Option. Patent Pending. (32x30 Black)
- 1 quart Indipets Wrought Iron Diner with Antique Finish, 1 quart
- 1.2m Deep Ultimate Safety PVC Greenhouse Steel Frame 1.8m Wide 1.2m Deep
- JW Pet Company Insight Basic Feed and Water Cup, Colours Vary
- Pet Carrier for Dogs & Cats Portable Soft-Sided Travel Bag (Green)
- RUIYI Pet Footprint Pattern Food Bowl Dog Cat Travel Letter Portable Water Bowl Pet Ceramics Bowl for Small Medium Dog
- Xiao Mi Guo Ji- Pet Travel Bag, Travel Transport pet Bag, Portable pet Bag, one Shoulder, Transparent Design, Tarpaulin, Suitable for Small and Medium Dogs, Cats, Pets
- API Panaview Aquarium Kit with LED Lighting and Power Filter, 5Gallon
- Cat Bed Cat Window Perch Seat Suction Cups Space Saving Cat Hammock Pet Resting Safety Shelves Double Cat Litter Detachable
- Cosipet Showerproof StepInSuit For Dogs (22in) (Red)
- Dogo Tropical Island Dog Shirt Green Extra Extra Large
- Gperw Car pet handsome car pet personality cat nest congreenible car, black Non Slip Cushion Pad (color Yellow)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.