If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dog Nail Grinder, Electric Pet Nail Trimmer USB Charging,Low Noise Gentle and Painless Pet Claw Grooming for Middle, Small Dogs Cats
- GCHOME dog bed Pet bed plush kennel soft and comfortable breathable waterproof nonslip durable multi size optional (Size S)
- Instant Ocean Reef Crystal Sea Salt Marine Mix, 200Gallon
- KKUP2U Dog Training Collar, Dog Shock Collar Beep Vibration Shock Electronic Collar, Rechargeable Remote IPX7 Waterproof 1000 Foot Range (10120 LBS)
- Morstone Nonslip Travel Pet Seat For Car Zipper Design With Extra Side Flaps Adjustable Anchors Rear Backseat Predector, Dog Safety Belt Clip and Grooming Brush
- MSchunou Outdoor waterproof hanging bird feeder, a special favorite gift
- Pet Solid Wood greenical Dining Table (color A, Size M)
- DIYthinker Ukraine National Emblem Country Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Purple XLDingo Training Vest for Handler, Dog Trainer and Helper, Sport Type Many Pockets, Comfortable, Waterproof 16408, L
- Bulk Buys OF413-2 Portable Pet Tent with Soft Fleece Pad, 2 Piece
- KESS InHouse Alisa Drukman Sparrow & Bullfinch Pink Green Dog Bed, 50 x 40
- Blocker Tie Ring II Stainless Steel
- Kess InHouse Monika Strigel Butterfly Dreams Mint Fleece Dog Bed, 50 by 60 , Aqua Teal
- BLACK S BLACK S Pet Clothes Cute Cotton Round Neck Breathable Clothes Puppy Clothes pet Clothes Warm Puppy Cotton Autumn and Winter feet Warm pet Supplies (color Black, Size S)
- PaylesswithSS Fantastic Dream Cat House
- RLC Dog Collar with Metal Buckle, 3 4-Inch, Medium, Checked bluee
- Waterproof & Rechargeable Dog Training Collar,Pet Trainer with Warning Tones, Vibration, Signal Lights Function,2 Packs Adjustable Levels
- bluee Hopopular 220V Dog Blaster Hairdryer 2200W Pets Dogs Cats Grooming Blower Professional Dog Grooming Dryer Blaster On Stand Wheel Air Blower Low Noise in Pink (Pink)
- bluee FITIN Pet Travel Backpack, Pet Bubble Carrier Backpackbreathable Panoramic Transparent Space SemiSphere Rucksack Comfortable Breathable
- CXQ Dog Bowl Cat Bowl Creative Cute Wave Point Cat Ceramic Bowl Cat Food Dog Food Bowl bluee Pet Supplies
- DUHUI Big Wheel Pet Stroller Jogging Folding Pet Stroller Oxford Pet Stroller
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.