If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- FUBULECY Pet Ice Pad Sleeping Pad Cat Kennel Dog Mat (color, Size M)
- HYFTA1 120 x 120 x 200 cm hydroponic room indoor plant planting tent indoor plant growth tent black
- KESS InHouse Suzanne Carter Gem Stone Red Pink Pet Bowl, 7
- Mirage Pet Products Metallic Heart Leather Pink Dog Collar, 10
- Pet Carrier Soft Sided Travel Bag for Small Dogs & Cats Airline Approved, bluee 53
- Pet Dog Leash Pet Collar, Cow Coat Collar, Rivet Cowhide Collar Dog Collar pet Supplies Large, Medium and Small Dogs Training, Walking, jo (Style 2)
- QNMM Pet Cat Beds Deluxe Soft ScratchResistant Warm Cozy Pet Dog Bed With Cushion Basket Comfortable Pet Bed Pillow Washable Pad Soft Cat Dog Cushion Bed,Brown,L
- 4.0mm100cm 3.3ft(leash) JWPC Rainbow color Chain Chrome Plated Metal Dog Leash Dog Chain with Padded Handle,4mm 100cm
- 60X60cm DIYthinker Finland National Flag Europe Country Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Round Bathroom Living Room Kitchen Door 60 50Cm Gift
- Black S Black S ZWF® Mini LED Lights Calendar Temperature Humidity Desktop Fish Tank Aquarium Plant Stones 1.5 liters 2 liters 2.5 liters, Black, S
- Beige Bjzxz Pet cat Toy cat Climbing Frame cat Scratch Board cat Tree (color Beige)
- Burgundy 78-Inch Burgundy 78-Inch Tough 1 Storm-Buster West Coast Blanket
- 2025 Rabbit & Guinea Pig Cage 23x14x15
- Pet Online Pet Supplies pet Comb Massage Shower cat and Dog Home Bath
- S453515cm Canvas Winter Pet Bed Mats, Warm Breathable Bite-Resistant Washable Moisture-Proof, Dog Cat Beds Pet Furniture Supplies,S4535 15Cm
- X-Large Midlee Small Dog Fuzzy Reindeer Dog Costume (X-Large)
- Advita Probiotic Nutritional Supplement for Dogs 30 (1 g) Packets
- Aluminum Pet Ramp Dog Cat Portable 36 Long x 12 Wide
- 20Pack Furry Cat Toy, Kitten Interactive Toy,Value Pack Cat Toys,cat Feather Toys,Cat Toy Balls,Assorted color,da Rat cat Toy
- Dog Hair Comb Cat Large Dog Special Hair Removal Brush Pet Needle Comb Dog Supplies (Size 95 165mm)
- FurHaven Pet Dog Bed Deluxe Orthopedic Indoor Outdoor Pet Bed Mattress for Dogs & Cats, Striped bluee, Jumbo
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.