If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
★ Double-layer structure, the inner layer can be taken out for easy cleaning, can be used together, or can be used separately.
★ Crimping design, high-grade one-time compression molding technology, the unique curling can prevent dog food from overflowing.
★Slip-proof design, the silicone itself is non-slip design, preventing the pet from slipping when eating.
If you need more styles, please click on the store name TMY above.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Amazing Pet Products Dog Sweater, 18Inch, Purple
- Cat Hammock, House Pet Supplies Refreshing Fluffy Relieve Stress Small Animals Easy to Install Can Wash Breathable Load Capacity Yellow bluee (color Yellow)
- CXQ Dog Bowl Cat Bowl Cute Cat Ears Ceramic Bowl Tail Cat Food Dog Food Bowl Pet Supplies
- DUHUI Multifunctional Pet Stroller, Light Folding Fourwheeled Pet Stroller, Large Dog Stroller Supplies
- Gredek GT0006570 Vital, 1L, 1 L, Grey
- GYR28656 Soft and comfortable Table Lamp, Modern Simple European Style Marble Base Decorative Desk Lamp, Reading Light For Study, Work, Office And Bedroom
- Kennel GAOLILI Washed Teddy Bear Winter Warm Pet Cat golden Retriever Mattress Small Dog Large Dog Supplies (color C, Size 60 45 15CM)
- LLYU Pet House Comfortable Cotton pet Bed Foldable Comfortable Light Washable Nesting Bed Suitable for Small and Medium Dogs and All Cats (Size 35 30cm)
- Oase FiltoClear 20000 Filter Set
- Pet Necklace, Dog, MediumSized Dog Neck, Small Dog, Bear Teddy Red.
- Qz Medium Dog Bed Indestructible Orthopedic Puppy Kennel Beds for Large Dogs Cats Pet (Size 60×51×24CM)
- Burns Canine Weight Control 15kg
- Dog Water Bottle Pet Travel Drink Cup with Bowl Drinking Dispenser Fashion Antibacterial Portable Leak Proof Fast and Easy for Outdoor Walking Hiking
- Large Pet Bag Breathable and Light Portable Travel Hiking Camping Red Diagonal Cross Pet Bag,L
- DIYthinker Egypt Yellow Sphinx Pyramids Sun Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- 60X60cm DIYthinker Cactus Plant Succulents Potted Green Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Round Bathroom Living Room Kitchen Door 60 50Cm Gift
- KESS InHouse KESS Original Celtic-Pattern Green Beige Pet Bowl, 7
- Oatmeal Shampoo Warren London Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs
- Red EU Red EU Portable Sheep Shears 500W Electric Clippers for Farm Livestock,Red,EU
- Vetbed Rug Grey Paws-Accessories Dog Puppies and Canvas, Multicoloured, One Size
- CatastrophiCreations Cat Mod Escape Hatch Handcrafted Elevated Wall, Unfinished, One Size
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.