If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dog Metal P Chain NonSlip Collar, Bite and Wear Resistant for Medium and Large Dog Training Pet Supplies,Silver,XXL
- GCHOME Cat tree tower Cat Tree, Short Plush Fabric Sisal Cat Tree Tower Wear And Scratch Resistant Four Seasons Universal Washable Multicolor Optional (color Beige)
- Insect Killer Light, High Efficiency Insect Repellent White Mosquito Lamp
- Kitzen Pet Trolley Bag Rolling Pet Travel Carrier Pet Carrier with Wheels Suitable for Small And Medium Sized Pets+(Free Raincoat),bluee
- Moose Dog Sweater Large Cream
- MRXUE Dog Stroller Pet Stroller Dog Cart Cat Stroller Puppy Portable Out,bluee
- Pet Sunglasses AntiUV Safety Glasses Waterproof Windproof Sunglasses Adjustable Shoulder Strap Suitable for Large MediumSized Dog Swimming Glasses
- A Medium A Medium Qi Pet Dog Cat Bed For Teddy golden Retriever Large Dog Bed Mat Comfort And Warmth Washable Kennel (color A, Size M)
- QLMS Dog Clothes Spring Teddy pet FourLegged Clothes Small Dog Than Xiong Chunxia Home Striped Clothing Spring and Autumn Models (color A, Size XXL)
- BARASTOC Calf Meal 20KG (MBCM20)
- Advance Adult Dog Shepherd 13kg Dog Dry Food, 13.262 kilograms
- Kess InHouse Kristin Humphrey In Depth Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40-Inch
- Eheim Ecco Pro 200 Filter with Media 600L H.
- Iconic Pet 24 Pieces Plastic Ball with Rattle (6 Pack), Assorted
- P Prettyia Bird Parred Clear Cover Backpack with Perch Stand and Bird Water Drinker Food Feeder W Clip, bluee
- Red-100ft Yihao Pet Supply Dog Puppy Obedience Recall Training Agility Lead
- Transparent Herald Pet Carrier Backpack for Small Dogs and Cats Transparent Mesh Breathable Backpack Designed for Travel Hiking Walking & Outdoor Use (Transparent)
- bluee XLBergan Complete Dog Car Harness System, Medium, Mossy Oak
- 6 JIANGU creative fish tank, hanging glass transparent fish tank, succulent fish tank, small glass fish tank, mini fish tank
- AntiFall cat Bowl Oblique Bowl Any tilt pet Bowl Predect Cervical AntiSkid Dog Bowl (color 1)
- Dog Seat Cover For Cars Waterproof Nonslip Backing With Seat Anchors Folding Easy To Assemble Easy To Carry ZD112
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.