If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pet Molars Bite-Resistant Rubber-Small Pull Ring-Molar Training- Dog Safety Material- Suitable for Dog Teeth Chewing Training (bluee)
- S YJLGRYF Cat Nest Pet House Small Cats Small Dogs Pet Tent Use Super Soft Fiber Cotton Filler Pet House (Size S)
- X-Large 40\ Kess InHouse Iris Lehnhardt Pyrite Dog Bed, 50 by 60-Inch, Black Grey
- Aquarium Submersible Pump Filtration Pumped ultraleise Life Technology 2600 L h Multifunktionspumpe [Energy Class A]
- 001100 Sheep Ear Tags Kit with Ear Tag Applicator Plier Livestock Identification marker Animal Management Tool (Green)
- (6 Pack) Reef One Biorb Service Kit
- Dog Bed,WearResistant and Durable NonSlip No Deformation Four Seasons Universal A Variety of Sizes Pet nest
- Feline Soft Claws Cat Nail Caps TakeHome Kit, Large, Green by Soft Claws
- Hills Prescription Diet Feline Metabolic Cat Food 24 x 156g
- Kennel GAOLILI Doghouse Warm Winter Teddy Pet Cat Trash Small Medium Large Dog Supplies (color B, Size 80 60 15cm)
- LLYU Pet car seat, folding and waterproof car seat with safety belt and dog and cat storage bag (color PINK)
- OASE AquaActiv PhosLess Direct 5 l
- Kennel, Large and Small Dogs, Cat Litter, Dog Supplies, Large House, golden Retriever, Teddy, Dog Mat, Washable Blanket, Pet Supplies, Warm Seasons, Black XXS (color Black, Size XS)
- 2 Hounds Design PK 1SM BN Freedom No-Pull Harness with Leash, (1 Wide), Brown, Small
- Pet Trex 2202 36 Inch Dog Crate Folding Pet Crate Kennel for Dogs, Cats or Rabbits, 36
- Robust Leather Lead with Schnauzer Motifs, 210 x 2cm, Black or Brown
- Camouflage 26-49 lbs, 10-13\ Camouflage 26-49 lbs, 10-13\ Dog Wheelchair For Medium Dogs 26-49 lbs Veterinarian Approved Wheelchair for Back Legs
- Good'n'Fun Triple Flavored Rawhide Ribs for Dogs, 8.4 oz
- Large 9 inch wide The Metal Peddler Boxer Key Rack Dog Leash Hanger with 5 Hooks Large 9 inch Wide
- Jiahua Pet Car Cushion Pet Supplies Medium and Small Dog Cushion Pet Cover and Dog Predector
- Pig Ears (50 Pack) Barkworthies Pet Treat, Bulk Pork Ears, 50-Pack
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.