If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dog Mat, Summer Pet Dog Kennel Mat, Mat, golden Retriever Kennel, Small Dog Medium Dog House, Dog Bed Supplies, pink Red Mosaic Mat (color Pink, Size XL)
- GBY Welpenzaun Dog cage dog house highstrength wire dog cage 60 70 50 portable Tragbarer zusammenklappbarer Haustierzaun (Size 70 50 60cm)
- Insect Killer Bulb Light Sensor Controls AntiMoney Repellent LED Night Light Bulbs Pest Control Bugs
- Kittycentric Cozy Cat Cave Bed Handmade 100% Wool, Large (Dark Grey Cream)
- Moontay 7.0 inch 4 pack light pet grooming scissors direct cutting set With cutter head predection
- Mrlipet Warm Plush Dogs Beds for Small Dogs Cat Clearance Washable
- Pet Nest Mongolian Nest Cat Litter Kennel Mat Car Mat VIP Law WHLONG
- Almo Nature 1603 Daily Cat Tuna with Salmon Pet Food, 24 X 70 G 2.47 Oz
- Red Dingo Dog Collar, Medium, Pink
- 1Pc 10-Piece Plastic Aquarium Plants Decoration, 4.1-Inch, Light Green
- 1 Double Ply Nylon 24 Traffic Dog Leash Black (Pack of 1)
- Fluorescent green COCOKIKI Hands Free Waist Dog Leash, Dual-Handle Running Bungee Lead Leash for Medium Large Dog Retractable Shock Absorbing Leash with Adjustable Waist Bel (Fluorescent Green)
- Dean & Tyler 34 to 47-Inch Mobility Dog Pet Harness with Padded Reflective Chest Straps, Large, orange Black
- LongYu Pet Nest，Thick Soft Cotton Footprints Design Style Pet Nest Autumn Winter Warm Square Waterloo Dog Bed Cat Bed Mat 4 color & 6 Size (color Green, Size XL)
- Perfect Home Ultrasonic Dog Chaser with 2 flashlights, ABS Material. Power 1 x 6F22 9V Durable
- pink red Xl pink red Xl FXNN Pet Bed Simple and not Deformed Medium Small Dog pet nest (color pink red, Size XL)
- Trixie 6243 Outdoor Pen with Netting 8 Panels 80 × 75 cm
- Black 120 CMExion Snap Over Lay Girth Navy bluee Elastic with White Lines English Horse Riding Equestrian Premium Tack Havana 140 CM
- Cam Newton 1 Pet Jersey XL
- CHELIZI Pet Toy multistorey large cat crawler cat toy Cat Grab Board cat jumping sisal solid wood cat Crawl
- Dog Supplies 6445 5 8 Adjustable StepIn Harness
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.