If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Frost Brown Faux Fur Collar
- Hydor Koralia 2250 Aquarium Circulation Pump 2250 GPH, Original Koralia Magnum 6
- KESS InHouse Suzanne Carter Bloom Typography Pink Floral Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- Mirage Pet Products Lil Monster Screen Print Shirts bluee XL (16) by Mirage Pet Products
- Pet Carrier Pet Shoulder Handbag Portable Lightweight Fabric Comfort Travel Tote Soft Sided Bag
- Pet Dog Disposable Pad Pet Training and Puppy Diaper Diaper Urinal Pad for Dog Cat Super Absorbent and No Leakage,XL
- Quiko Special Red Egg Food Supplement, RedFactor Formula with Canthaxanthin for Canaries, 1.1 lb. Pouch (2Pack)
- Aquarium LED lights aquarium lighting 21W 7LED red × 1 white × 3 × 3 bluee light bulb type E26 E27 socket corresponding 95mm _87236
- Cremation Urns for Human Ashes Adults and Keepsake Urns Display Burial Urns at Home Or in Niche at Columbarium
- E L E L Pet Backpack,Deluxe Backpack Pet Travel Carrier with Double Wheels Approved by Most Airlines
- EHEIM Ecco Pro External Canister Filter with Media for Up to 80-Gallon by Eheim
- Black UK Size Full Black UK Size Full Caldene Bridle Plain Raised With Plain Reins (UK Size Full) (Black)
- 120cm Pukido High Quality 36W-48W Aquarium LED Lighting Fish Tank Light Lamp 5730 SMD high Brightness Holder Light Full Spectrum for Aquarium (color 120cm)
- Pet Grooming Scissors 7 Inch Hairdressing Scissors Pet Beauty Scissors Tooth Scissors Pet Groomer Pet Shop Special Silver
- S Pet Travel Carrier Pet Carrier Bag for Small Dogs or Cats, Portable Soft-Sided Air Travel Bag Top Loading Ourtdoor Pet Bag (Size S)
- X-Large 40\ Kess InHouse Beth Engel Torn But Never Broken Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40-Inch, Purple Flower
- CCISS Pet Bed Triangle Sailboat Washable Foldable Pet Tent Game House Cat Nest Kennel Light In Mass Indoor Decorative Tent
- 15 SDeluxe Pet Bed for Dogs & Cats,Pet Soft Sofa Bed, Non Slip Washable Pet,Warming Breathable Pet Bed,9,XXL
- CordaRoy's 30Inch Forever Pet Bed, As Seen on Shark Tank Indigo, Small
- Dogit Pet Cargo Divider Grill for 900 Dog Carrier
- Good Boy Fresh Breath Flavour Rolls 5 per pack (PACK OF 6)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.