If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Fabric: Oxford tarpaulin fabric + mesh + plywood
Weight: S: 0.7kg, M: 0.9kg, L: 1.1kg
Size: S: 34*19*27cm, M: 42*21*30cm, L:50*23*30cm
Recommended weight for pets: S: Pets up to 2kg, M: Pets up to 4.5kg, L: Pets up to 6.5kg
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 36 inch 36 inch Pink Leather Dog Collar with Brass Plated and Fake Silver Decor Zesty Circles Handcrafted by Artisan
- ARKMat 3 Pink EVA Rubber Horse Stable Wall Mats 10mm Thick 6ft 4ft Each
- L- fits a neck of 19.7 23.6 inch Bestia Maximus genuine leather dog collar, Large breeds, cane corso, redtweiler, Boxer, Bullmastiff, Dogo, Quality dog collar, 100% leather, studded, M-XXL size, 2.5 inch wide. padded. Made in Europe
- Mirage Pet Products 40-03 BN Plush Christmas Dog Toy with Squeaker Holly Bone
- Plastic Aquarium Fish Tank Artificial Plant Grass Ornament 27cm High Green
- Red X-Large Red X-Large Gooby Pioneer Dog Harness Control Handle & Seat Belt Restrain Capability Red, X-Large
- Ultrasonic Anti Mosquito Insect Pest Mouse Repeller Various Specification Plugs Power Consumption Flame Retardant ABS UK
- BuckleDown DL6FTWLTWC002 Dog Leash, Wile E. Coyote Expressions Black, 6'
- 4Kg Chubby Dried Mealworms for Wild Birds Only
- Combs for Dogs Detangling OneButton Shrinking Steel Needle Pet Grooming Brush Fur Knots Tangles with SlipProof Handle for Dogs and Cats with Short or Long Hair
- Dog Vest Harness, Chest Strap Leash Two Piece Suit Floral Traction Chain Drawstring Small Teddy Pet Safety Buffer Outdoor Training Rope (color bluee, Size XS)
- FDT Artisan 25 inch Tan Leather Dog Collar with Brass Plated Decorations Top Flight 1 1 2 inch (40 mm) wide
- Hhxx9 Pet Traction Rope New Pet Traction Rope Long Dog Chain,Pink,50Mx2Cm
- KESS InHouse FF1018ADM02 Fimbis AztecToo Multicolor Purple Digital Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- Mapleseeds Plum L 30 Inches x 40 InchesKess InHouse Laurie Baars Mapleseeds Plum Yellow Purple Dog Bed
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.