If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Fromm Puppy gold Dry Dog Food, 5Pound Bag
- Hy Sport Active Complete Grooming Bag (One Size) (Regal bluee)
- KESS InHouse Strawberringo Green Leaves Black Green Pet Bowl, 7
- Mirage Pet Products I'm Too Sexy Rhinestone Hoodies, Black, XSmall
- Pet Carrier For Small Dogs And Cats Travel Airlines Approved Animal Cage Soft Sides Cushioned Bedding For Travel Comfort Lightweight,B
- Pet Dog Clothes, Small Dog Four Legs Autumn Cute Cotton Jacket, Plus Velvet Thick Winter Clothing (color bluee, Size L)
- Pureness Giant Cat Litter Pan,Clean Pet Cat Open Top Large Cats Litter Box with Shield and Scoop 46 x 39 x 16 cm
- FANQIECHAODAN Polka Dot Pet Mat Kennel,Bed,Moisture-proof Pet Mat On The Floor,Cat Mat Cat Litter Four Seasons Universal
- DIYthinker Build On What You Have Inspirational Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Kess InHouse Steve Dix Looking for Water Brown Black Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
- Kess InHouse Monika Strigel Fruit Punch Pet Bowl, 7-Inch, Magenta orange
- bluee Rudder S bluee Rudder S XH Superior warm pet bed for indoor and outdoor use (color bluee Rudder, Size S)
- Black XL Black XL Large Dog Harness Vest Walking Hand Strap,Outdoor Collar Pets Vest, Body Padded Vest Comfort Control for Large Dogs in Training Walking,Black-XL
- Pet Dog Car Seat Cover Waterproof Scratch Proof Nonslip Hammock Congreenible for Cars Trucks and Suvs Black
- S Dog Mouth Cover,dog Breathable Muzzle To Prevent Biting Anti Barking Adjustable Dog Mesh Mouth
- XL Gg1201 Dog bicycle Dog Wheelchair, Hind Limb Pet Wheelchair Hind Limb Dog Wheelchair Hind Limb Disabled Dog Hind Leg Auxiliary Pet Moped (Size XL)
- 8.5oz Lifeline Wild Alaskan Fish Oil for Dogs and Cats, 128Ounce
- (3 Pack) Nylabone Dura Chew Bacon Flavored Double Action Chew Bones Size Regular
- Coralife BioCube Filter Cartridge, 12ct (6 x 2ct)
- Dogit Dog Peacoat with Red Knit, XXLarge, Black
- Gooby Fleece Vest Hoody, XSmall, bluee
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.