If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dog mat cat Kennel mat pet Cotton pad Blanket Blanket Quilt bite Resistant Winter Four Seasons Supplies (color B, Size XL)
- Gavemo JOHNNY 50 dog bed cat bed basket in leather Dark Brown color with pillow.Ladybug Fabric
- InnovaGoods InnovaGoods Hands Free Dog Leash
- Kitten Royal Canin Instinctive with Gravy in Nutrient Preference Formula for Young Cats in econd Phase of Growth (4 to 12 months) Saver Pack 48 x 85g + Applaws Cat Tuna Loin
- Moolo Pet bed Oxford cloth kennel soft and comfortable waterproof nonslip durable A3 Dog Bed (color PINK)
- Mr. Aqua N001 Counter CO2 Glass Bubble Counter
- Pet Food Measuring Scoop, Precise Dog Food Measuring Cup(can Detachable) Digital Scale Spoon LCD Display for Measuring Pets Food, Button Cell Powered
- Buckle-Down DLS-W37126 Leash Splitter-Skull & Cross Bones Blocks Black White White Black, 1 W-30 L
- Red MAN Dog House Nest Kennel Four Seasons Universal Pet Nest,Red
- Dog wheelchair, Dog Wheelchair For most dogs 5-15 kg Veterinarian Approved Rear Support Wheelchair For Pet Cat Dog Wheelchair Hind Leg Rehabilitation for Handicapped Dog, 2-wheel
- bluee 5 M Extendable Dog Lead for Medium Large Dog Up to 30KG Comfortable Ergonomic Hand GripTangle Free One Button Break Lock System 2 colors (color bluee)
- Aqueon Betta Fish Tank Starter Kit Half Gallon bluee
- Barkworthies 9104428-4 Double Cut Odor-Free Bully Stick (4 Pack)
- Bronze Large Bronze Large PetSafe Freedom Aluminum Patio Panel Sliding Glass Door, 76 13 16-Inch to 81-Inch, Bronze, Large
- Pets First Collegiate North Carolina State Wolfpack Pet Jersey, XX-Large
- Silver 10-Inch Silver 10-Inch QT Dog Wrought Iron Diner with Stainless Steel, 10-Inch, 3-Quart, Silver
- WARE MANUFACTURING Naturals 19.5 Rat Cage
- Cat Bag Out Cat Cage Portable Dog Bag Breathable Cat Bag Cat Backpack Cat Bag Suitcase Pet Bag, L
- Acrylic Ant Nest RYC1 Insect Cage Farm with Feed Hamper Transparent Display Box Ant Workshop Ant Villa Castle (White)
- CUUYQ Soft pad Deluxe pet beds, Cozy Nonslip Dog & cat beds Pet Cushion Washable Pet Bed for Dogs & Cats,color C_XL
- DSADDSD Pet Nest Wearresistant Environmentally Friendly Cat Claw Toy Carshaped Cat Scratch Board Pet Supplies
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.