If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Pet Life 1TNXS orange Metallic Fashion Parka with Removable Hood-XS
- S TLTLCWW Dog Bed, Removable And Small, Medium And Large Dogs, Dogs, Mats, Four Seasons, Pet Cat Beds, Multi-size (Size S)
- X-Large 40\ Kess InHouse Frederic Levy-Hadida Owl Purple Dog Bed, 50 by 60-Inch
- Brown S 45 x 35 x 15cmCookisn Pet Bed for Dogs Cats Cotton Bench for Puppy Bed for Small Medium Dogs House Warm Lounger Mats for Dogs Bed Pet Cushion COO050 orange S 45 x 35 x 15cm
- Black 125 CMExion Wave Over Lay Girth Burgundy Elastic with White Lines English Horse Riding Equestrian Premium Tack Oak Brown 140 CM
- Brown SmallLuxury Bed for Pet Dog Cat Hole Half Covered Soft Comfort Puppy Cat Sleeping Bag Carpet Cushion Pet Mattress Dog Bed Cat Pad Blanket,Brown,S
- DIAOSI Handwoven Rattan Cat Litter Cat House Cat Climbing Frame Removable And Washable Cat Head Cat Cage Dog House Dog House Washable (color Black, Size 63 41 43cm)
- FDT Artisan 19 inch White Leather Collar with Silvery and BronzeLike Studs in Box Into The White 1 1 2 inch (40 mm) Wide
- Hhrong Pet Car Mat, Travel Travel Portable Dog Car Car Waterproof Pad Rear Double Seat, Universal Pet Wagon Cover, SUV For All Models
- KESS InHouse Heidi Jennings Tribal Chevron Black Pet Bowl Placemat for Dog and Cat Feeding Mat, 18Inch by 13Inch
- MARS Pedigree Dentastix Large 7stk pack of 10
- Penn Plax Aqua Terrarium Planting Tank with Aquarium for Fish, Waterfall, LED Light, Filter, Desktop Size, 1.85 Gallon
- (3 Pack) Zilla Reptile Terrarium Cleaner, 8-Ounce Each
- Lixit 30-0357-024 Flip-Top Water Bottle, 16-Ounce by Lixit
- Pet Space Backpack Pet Pack Breathable Pet Outing Cat Pack Portable Dog Bag Backpack (color Yellow)
- Red Sea Max 250 Replacement Circulation Pump Washer (2)
- Kess InHouse Danny Ivan Friend of the Unknown Aqua bluee Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40
- Large ETbotu Adjustable Cat Bathing Cage Bite-Resistant Pet Grooming Bag for Nail Trimming Injecting
- Holybird Puppy Chew Dog Rope Toys (14 Pack) for Aggressive Chewers Thick Floss Knots for Dental Cleaning Pets Chew Dog Rope Toy Assortment for Small Medium Large Dogs
- Lincoln Hatchwells Bucket Holder Heavy Duty
- Pink grid L Pink grid L Lionet Paws Dog Leash,Handmade Dog Training Leash Pet Supply
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.