If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dog LifeJacket,Super Buoyancy Adjustable Reflective Dog Safety Vest,bluee,S
- Garmon Corp. Naturvet Glucosamine DS Level 1 (not time Release), 120 Soft Chews (2 Pack)
- Infinitely Great Home Decor Center Home Shape Foldable Pet Cave Cat House Kitten Bed Winter Warm Dog Comfortable Breathable Nest Cotton Kennel Nest (XL)
- Kirei Sui Heart Breaker Party Dress Large Black Leopard
- Montar Monarch Jumping Eco Leather Snaffle Bridle Extra Full Size Brown
- MQQXThe Best Choice for Soft and Nonskid Pets with Warm and Comfortable Dog Bed,pink red S
- Pet stairs 4 Steps Waterproof Nonslip for Cat Dog Little Older Animal Easy Climbing Stairs Ladder Assistance, 80 40 40cm 80 40 50cm (Size 80 40 40cm)
- As picture RABILTY Cat Hammock Pet Litter Pet Hammock Cats with A Suction Cup Mat Can Unpick and Wash Windows Strong Attraction of The Four Seasons Use Wire Rope (color
- Quick shopping Sand Bath Shower Sand Shovel Effective Germicidal Deodorizing Suit for Hamsters
- As-picture S As-picture S HYUE Pet Car Bag Portable Pet Shoulder Bag Portable Pet Bag Individual Show Pet Dog Bag (color, Size S)
- Garmin Delta Xc Bundle Dog Training Device (Certified Refurbished)
- IMS Trading 10003 4 Pack 6-7 in. Natural Rawhide Bone
- Inhalation Mosquito Light Pregnant Women Baby USB Mosquito Light LED Mosquito Household Photocatalyst Mosquito Light
- Dog clippers, Low Noise Rechargeable Cordless Pet Dogs and Cats Electric Grooming Clippers Kit (gold+Black)
- Pestell Pet Products Pestell Corn Cob Bedding, 5 pounds
- Rover Company Fleece Bed Pads, 36 by 60-Inch
- Trixie Car Dog Guard With 2 Elements (One Size) (Black)
- BioGroom Bio Predein Lanolin Shamp 12Oz
- Border Collie Tamara Burnett Treat Jars
- Cneuua Pet House, Cat Hole, Dog House, Plush NonSlip Clean Convenient Indoor And Outdoor Seasons Universal Small Kennel 40 38 40
- Dog Support Harness Dog Lift Support Rehabilitation Harness,Injured, Elderly Pets Dogs, Help with Mobility to Stand Up, Climb Stairs and More,L
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.