If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Designed by Lotte Dog Basket Wdsor, 68 x 45 x 21 cm
- PetDroid 2019 Interactive Robotic Cat Toy,Hanging Electric Concealed Motion Cat Mouse Tail Toy,2nd Generation (Black)
- Sheep Shears Pet Grooming Electric Clipper, Heavy Duty Fur Livestock Clippers 500Watts 0-2400 RPM 110V 60Hz US Plug
- XXS Dog Wheelchair Old Dog Scooter,Disabled Dog Assisted Hind Leg Sports Car, Freely Adjustable Size,Large Auxiliary Bracket Wheelchair Paralyzed Disabled Dog (Size XXS)
- 5 Pieces Parakeet Bird Toys Scrub Stick Corn Husk Swing Toys Climbing Cage Hanging Toys with Bells for Conures Parreds Parakeets Cockatiels Macaws Finches
- Canister Media Pro 250 350 Blk Pad 2pk
- CMDDYY Animal Favorite Pet Bed Stairs, Small Step Dog And Cat 4 Step Ladder Portable, Detachable Washable Cover,80 40 50Cm
- Dog Heating Pad Adjustable Temperature Waterproof Pet Bed Warmer with Chew Resistant Cord Soft Removable Cover Overheat Predection,Brown
- Fitwarm Carred Pet Clothes for Dog Pajamas Cat PJS Jumpsuits Shirts Large
- Household Silent Mosquito Killer, UV Mosquito Repellent Lamp, LED Mosquito Trap, USB Powerd, Portable Mosquito Lamp, Smart Touch Control
- KESS InHouse Michelle Drew Wanderlust Pink Skies Coral Geometric Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- M fits a chest size of 19.7 to 29.5 inch Bestia EROS leather dog harness for large breeds. 100% leather. Durable & longlasting. Soft padded. Hand Made in Europe
- Oxford Cloth Out of The Cat Backpack Dog Backpack, Portable Pet Backpack (color Red)
- Petlo Orthopedic Mattress Pet Sofa Bed Solid Memory Foam Couch for Medium Large Dogs & Cats with Washable Removable Cover, 36 x 28 x 9 (Chocolate Brown)
- ROZKITCH Dog Cat Pet Xmas Scarf Red White Festive Christmas Collections Costume Accessories Knit Christmas Scarf Puppy Kitten Small Cats Dogs Pets Small to Large
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.