If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Black XS Black XS Jim Hugh 3M Dog Harnesses Reflective Outdoor Walks Dog Training Vest Soft Breathable Pet Accessories for Medium Large Breeds XXS to XL
- Large Twist N Go Carrier bluee 02152
- KHAKI LARGE KHAKI LARGE Orvis Grip-tight Quilted Hose-off Backseat Predector Grip-tight Quilted Hose-off Backseat Predector, Khaki, Large
- C 523842CM C 523842CM Kennel Cat nest pet Bed Pet House Cat House Bird House Pet Supplies Washable Rattan Four Seasons Universal (color C, Size 52 38 42CM)
- Black Medium Black Medium Female Dog Nappies, Reusable Dog Diapers (3-Pack), Washable Cover Up Panties, Adjustable Hygiene Diapers Suitable Medium to Large Women Girl in Heat Season,Black,M
- PennPlax Shipwreck Bow Ornament, Small
- Pink Add gridZALIANG Pet Toilet Extra Large Into A Cat Cat General Pot Cat Sand Pot Semiclosed Antisplashing Cat Toilet Cat Supplies (color Green, Style No grid)
- Sapphire Labs Feeder Fresh 16 oz Bag
- Annamaet Manitok Red Meat 5 lb
- Pattern Triangular Cat House Cat Scratch Board , Sharpening Device Corrugated Paper , Cat Litter Wear Pattern 47Cm47Cm30Cm
- QZQWANA Breathable Pet Dog Carrier Pad Safe Carry House Cat Puppy Bag Dog Car Seat Waterproof Dog Seat Bag Basket Pet Products
- Uniqus C2 2 in 1 blueetooth Earphone Car Charger, Support Hands-Free Call & Smartphones Double USB Charging Function (Black)
- CL pet bed Pet Bed Dog Mat Pet Closed Sleeping Bag Small Pet Sleeping Pad Kennel Cat Dog Nest Washable Pet Supplies SY (color C, Size 35 35 32cm)
- Blazin' Safety LED Dog Collar USB Rechargeable with Waterproof Flashing Light Red (M) by Blazin' Bison
- AUSWIEI Pet Clothes Sweaters Striped Turtleneck Dog Clothes Dog Sweaters Autumn and Winter (color MYD02 Black Yellow Grid, Size S)
- Dog Car Seat Cover, Heavy Duty & Waterproof Pet Seat Cover Dog Travel Hammock, Car Seat Predector Universal Fits All Cars (color Floral color)
- FinestFilters Compatible Laguna Pressure Flo 12000 Foam Sponge Filter Set (5 pack)
- Healthy Breeds Dog Multivitamin Tablet for Bull Terrier Over 200 Breeds Liver Flavor for Small Medium & Large Breeds 180 Tabs
- KESS InHouse CD2011ADM02 Draper Crystal Purple Geometric Dog Place Mat, 24 x15
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.