If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
The Deluxe Pet bed is the original bed, its stylish yet simplistic design offers the highest level of comfort for your pet.
Possibly The Best Bed On The Market Giving Your Pet The Comfort It Deserves
The lower exterior is comprised of a hardwearing poly-canvas, helping to insulate the lining and retain heat.
Please ensure you check the size of your pet against our size chart to avoid having to return your product.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Four Pack Dog Fence Batteries for Invisible Fence R21 or R51 Receiver Collars by Perimeter Technologies
- HUNTER Norderney Dog Cushion , 65 cm, Medium, bluee White
- Kess InHouse Robin Dickinson I Know Navy bluee Feeding Mat for Pet Bowls, 24 by 15Inch
- Mirage Pet Products 8363 Rd22 Pink Glitter Bow Widget Genuine Leather Dog Collar Red, Size 22
- Pet Car Mat Cat Dog Waterproof Pet Seat Mat Car Predective Cover with Side Predection Universal Design for All Cars,Trucks,Suvs
- Precise 726313 Holistic Complete Large Giant Breed Puppy Food, 15Pound
- 26\ Mirage Pet Products Bike Chain Leather Black Dog Collar, 26
- R2P Group 1209024 Silly Bums Beaver Bum, Plush, Crinkly, Squeaky, Funny and Furry Dog Toy, Small
- Dog Carrier Pet Backpack Black Soft Edge Pet Carrier Breathable Lightweight All Steel Design Dog Tote 19.2x11.8x11.8 Inch (Black)
- Brown FJH Cat Bag Pet Out Bag Portable Carrying Bag Shoulder Dog Backpack Space Capsule Package Book Cat Supplies (color Brown)
- CARBE kennelPortable Foldable Puppy Dog Pet Rabbit Fabric Playpen Crate Cage Kennel Tent Pet Supplies L brown
- Luxury Dog Car Seat Cover – HIGH QUALITY Material (4 layers), NON-SLIP design, WATERPROOF, Scratch Proof, 2 side flaps, Universal Fit, for SUV, Vans, Trucks. BONUS Safety Buckle
- KESS InHouse Gabriela Fuente Tropical Buzz Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 24 by 15-Inch
- Pedigree Dentastix for Medium Dogs (28 per pack 720g) Pack of 2
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.