If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Corrosion-resistant, easy to clean, long-term application.
Protect your pets from rain and sun.
Adjustable exhaust vent design, moisture-proof ventilation is not stuffy, to ensure fresh air.
Large space, so your pet freedom of movement and comfort.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Clear Pond Phosphate Remover 32-Ounce
- Dog Travel Hammock & Back Seat Cover Predect Your Car, Truck or SUV From Dirt, Hair or Dander With This Durable Super Soft Heavy Gauge Waterproof Fabric Perfect for All Pets.
- Brown Pony brown Pony Hkm Reittrense Lia –
- 'Cotton Candy' Cottage Style Novelty Bird House Bird Feeder Nest Box Bird Table
- 62x62x10cm WUTOLUO Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Kennel Pet Litter Dog bed dog cushion cat Nest (Size 62x62x10cm)
- Perri's DC800 Beta Cotton Dog Collar, Medium, Black Pink
- Rossmont Mover M1500 Circulation Pump by Rossmont Mover
- Thermal Bowl Heated PET Bowl Thermal Bowl 120OZ Stainless 6 Stainless Steel 120 Ounce
- 21 inch Artisan Satin Beauts Brown Leather Dog Collar with Stars and Plates
- Chris Christensen Thick N Thicker Gel 8 Oz. Tube
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.