If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Iconic Pet 3 Cup color Splash Striped Non-Skid Pet Bowl for Dog or Cat (2 Pack), Pink, 24 oz
- Black Full Black Full Kincade Flash Bridle with Reins
- Kess InHouse Mareike Boehmer Graphic 32 Pet Bowl, 7Inch, Rainbow Abstract
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain Free Turducken Wet Cat Food, Case of 24, 3.0 oz
- Pet Bag Dog Out Bag Portable Retractable Cat Dog Expansion Bag Cat Backpack Portable Dog Bag,C,L
- Plastic Grocery Bag Holder and Dispenser Red and Khaki Stripe (Toy Dog, red)
- SHEARSDIRECT Japanese 440C Stainless 44Tooth Blender Shear, 7Inch
- Large Predective Inflatable Collar for Postoperative Pets Dogs Beauty Predection Adjustable Soft Pet Recovery E-Collar Does Not Block Vision
- B LDFN Cat Climbing Frame Cat Tree Cat Climbing Board Cat Toys Large Sisal Solid Wood Cat Shelves,B
- Eheim Return Spout for Pro 4+ Canister Filters
- Aquascape 34983 2000 quartz Sleeve for Ultraclean Biological Pressure Filter (G2)
- Original HiBlow XP-60 Air Pump
- Red Waterproof Durable Nylon Solid Pet Dog Leash Rope with Bag
- USB Desktop Mini Fish Tank Aquarium LCD Timer Clock LED Lamp Light Black,Black
- 5 Outgoing highend cat Bag Portable pet Cabin Space Bag Back Dog Bag cage Bag Backpack
- 2 Hounds Design PK SM pink Freedom NoPull Dog Harness with Leash, (5 8 Wide), pink, Small
- Cozy Cave PetPals PP2275B2016 Cat House and Condo, 22 x 22 x 16 , Brown
- Deco 79 47580 Excellent Metal PVC Globe, 7 W x 13 H
- FELICIOO Removable And Washable Four Seasons Dog Bed Cat Sofa Bed Pet Nest (color Brown, Size M)
- Hikari Guppy Food Micro 22g by HSUSAI Hikari Fish Food (English manual)
- Kess InHouse Graham Curran Sink or Swim Dog Bed, 50 by 60Inch
- Marlo Lorenz Wrapped Around Their Little. Paw Print Pet Dog Throw bluee 50 x 60 Fleece Lined
- 1-Snout 7.4''9'' SHUNAI Pet Dog Muzzle, Soft Basket Rubber Muzzle Dog Ergonomics, Small Medium Large Dog Muzzle to NO Biting, Chewing, Barking, Adjustable Breathable Drinkable (1-Snout 7.4''9'')
- From The Field Billy Bob The Cork Ball Catnip Toy
- Lixit Small Animal Treat Jar 16-Ounce (colors May Vary)
- OrderSoil Kennel House Cat Litter Cat Sleeping Bag Dual Purpose Tunnel Nest Outdoor Portable Kitten Small
- Petacc Dog Lift Support Sling Adjustable Pet Lift Support Strap Pet Rehabilitation Harness for Medium and Large Dogs, Set of 2, orange, L
- pink red 80x65x17cmYangMi pet Bed Kennel Cat Litter Large Medium Dog Winter Warm Thick Cat Litter Pet Labrador Autumn and Winter Dog Mat Dog Bed (color Peach orange, Size 45x40x12cm)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.