If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Cat Pack, Space Cat Carrying Bag, Dog Bag, Dog Packing Bag, Portable Pet Trip Pack, Cat Out Pack, Pet Supplies (color Yellow)
- Dog Car Seat Covers, with Mesh Viewing Window Side Flaps Dog Hammock, Waterproof Pet Seat Predector for Cars Trucks & SUV, 147 x 137 cm Black
- FOREYY Raised Pet Bowls for Medium and Large Dogs Bamboo Elevated Dog Cat Food and Water Bowls Stand Feeder with 2 Stainless Steel Bowls and Anti Slip Feet (New 10'' Tall)
- Hunter Dog Collar Nappa Leather Diamond Petit
- KESS InHouse RD1229ADM02 Robin Dickinson Freedom Multicolor Red Digital Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- LVRXJP Ladies Pet Sling Carrier Handsfree Sling Pet Dog Cat Carrier Bag Soft Comfortable Puppy Kitty Rabbit Pouch Shoulder Carry Handbag
- Oster Professional golden Ram 2 1 2Inch Wide 17Tooth Comb
- Petego La Cinopelca Soft Flat Calfskin Dog Harness, Fuchsia, Fits Neck 6Inch to 8Inch, Chest 11Inch to 14Inch, RP021 A
- Large Size uxcell® Terrarium Feeding Plate Water Dish Holder for Reptiles and Amphibians Climb Pets Snake Turtle
- Cat Trees Tough Cat Tree House Furniture for Cats and Kittens Playground Multi-Level, Height 183cm
- Removable and Washable Four Seasons Pet Nest, Lambskin Breathable MoistureAbsorbing HighElastic Pet Mat, Warm Care for Pets Healthy Growth
- Large YSNUK Pet bed Soft Washable Dog Pet Square Bed In Contemporary Grey Design Comfortable, luxurious, warm (Size L)
- Black with Herringbone Medium Black with Herringbone Medium Snoozer 37287 Medium Luxury I Lookout Pet Car Seat, Black with Herringbone
- DIYthinker Netherlands Armsterdam Watercolor Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- F Pet Stroller Dog Cart Folding Removable and Washable Split Pet Car Package Teddy Kennel Pet Four Wheel Cart Pet Travel Stroller One Touch to Assemble with Storage Basket for 30kg (color F)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.