If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Feng Space Capsule Pet Backpack Cat And Dog Carrier Portable Waterproof Breathable Hemisphere Cushioning Cat And Dog Puppy Outdoor Travel Walking Pure Yellow, Green, Pink
- Hilton Herbs Unisex's HHS0063 Gastri X Bag, Clear, 2 kg
- Kess InHouse Holly Helgeson Reykjavik Rainbow Pattern Dog Bed, 50 by 60Inch
- Masta Fieldmasta 200 Gram Fixed Neck Turnout Rug
- PennPlax AquaMist Air Stone 1 3 16 Sphere
- PINK 50x32x39cmYangMi pet bed Cat Nest Fashion Creative New Pigtype Pet Stool Cat Litter Four Seasons Princess Nest. (color bluee, Size 50x32x39cm)
- Quick shopping Plastic Shovel Aquarium Cleaner
- Electric Shearing Shears Goat Clippers with 6 Speed, Shears Animal Wool Sheep Cut Goat Alpaca Pet Farm 600W
- AnnaEye Pet Bird Parred Parakeet Budgie Cockatiel Cage Hammock Swing Toy Hanging Toy Swings Set,Ladders for Pet Trainning 3pcs
- Green 10cm Green 10cm Pet Toy Dog Toy Bite Large Dog Molar Training Ball,Green,10Cm
- Black Set S 10.6\ Black Set S 10.6\ JWPC Bling Rhinestone Pet Cat Dog CollarNecklace Jewelry for Small or Medium Dogs Cats Pets Light and Adjustable Buckle,br-s
- East Side Collection Vibrant Leopard Reversible Pet Vest, Large, Ultra purple
- DIYthinker Middle Finger Gesture Silhouette Pattern Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Papillon 8093020-Portable Greenhouse Pvc casita 195 cm
- Replacement Cover S 23 x 18\ Replacement Cover S 23 x 18\ PetFusion Replacement Cover for PuppyTough Dog Crate Bed (23x18)
- White M White M Trilly tutti Brilli Dario Dog's Jumper with Swarovski Decoration and Bow Pin, Medium, White
- Acavallo copriseggio Therapeutic Gel Coccyx Predector For Dressage
- 30 by 40\ Kess InHouse Original Forest Sleigh Scene Holiday Illustration Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40
- Brown 5646cmQUD Kennel, removable and washable autumn and winter pet nest golden hair small dog dog mattress Cat nest dog supplies kennel (color RED, Size 66 56cm)
- Dog Seat Covers with Mesh Visual Window 100% Waterproof Dog Car Seat Cover Nonslip Pet Seat Cover for Back Seat with Storage Pockets, Washable Dog Hammock for Cars Trucks and SUVs
- Genuine Leather 25 x1.75 Wide Handle Collar Fits 18 21 Neck Tan Large Pitbull, Doberman
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.