If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- FidgetGear Brown Best Genuine Leather Pet Dog Harness Heavy Duty for Medium Large Dogs Brown Chest 1623
- Homyl Puppy Training Bite Arm Sleeve Predection with Wooden Handle for Young Malinois Work Dog Training Work Training
- KESS InHouse KESS Original bluee on Pink bluee Animals Pet Bowl, 7
- MEI Pet Backpacks Pet Dog Cat Backpack Carrier, Travel SoftSided Portable Shoulders Bag Backpack with Switchable Mesh Panel, Breathable Waterproof, for Travel Hiking Camping,35×28×45cm (color 2)
- Pet Backpack Out Portable Portable Pet Travel Breathable Backpack Adjustable For Cats, Dogs And Other Pets
- Pink SKeet Deluxe Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed Set, Medium, Leopard
- Purple XLargeMirage Tropical Flower Rhinestone Pet Shirt, Small, Aqua
- Green Flightbird Dog Water Bottle for Walking, Multi-Function Dog Water Bottle, Portable Dog Cat Travel Drinking Bottle Cup Bowl Outdoor Dog Water Bowls
- 25-inch M-Pets Cream Dog Bed Cushion, 25
- 10kg Royal Canin Kitten 36 Dry Mix 10 kg
- Kaylor of colorado Sweet Harvest Parakeet Food
- M（443223cm） Pet backpack Cat and Dog Backpack, Portable Multi-Faceted Breathable Shoulder Bag, Suitable for Outdoor Travel Climbing, 3 Size Optional Pink
- 1Pc Aquarium Fish Tank Artificial Coral Reef Ornament 9cm High Hot Pink
- Onlyfo 925 Silver Diamond Accent Filigree Dog with redatable Rhinestone Pendant Necklace with Jewelry Box,Short Dog Necklace for Women (Silver)
- Red M Red M FidgetKute 2017 Comfortable Pet Dog Cat Sofa Bed House Cushion Mat Mat Pad House Cushion Red M
- Wahl Pro Ion Trimmer One Size Black
- Backpacks Pet portable cat dog out car portable collapsible pet space bag (color bluee, Size 23 40 23cm)
- Burgundy Hamilton LM6834 BK 3 4Inch x Multilength Leather Euro Lead for Dogs Black
- Copepods Combo Pack (8 oz) – Live Concentrated Zooplankton and Phytoplankton Blend Coral, Fish and Reef Food
- Doghealth fine rib rubber matting 10metre roll x 1.22m x 3mm thick
- Gone For a Run HandsFree Running & Walking Dog Leash
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.