If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Go Solutions Carnivore GrainFree Salmon + Cod Cat Food [8lb]
- JIANGU LED redating aquarium home living room decoration birthday gift
- Laguna PT1817 PowerClear Multi Filter 1000
- LHQ Pet Brush, Dog Hair Stainless Steel Needle Fiber Material Beauty Comb Straight Handle Doublesided Comb, Safe And Environmentally Friendly, Does Not Hurt The Skin, Bamboo Wood color
- Neue Schule NS Slimma Fixed Cheek Weymouth 9cm Sha
- Pet Online Pet house fashion england wind cotton cute ears ears Mongolian cats and kennel, S 30 30 30cm, pink
- Red Dingo Reflective Dog Harness, Large, Black
- 17.7\ Aopet Dog Heating Pad Pet Electric Blanket Heater Mat Cat Warming Waterproof Heated Beds with Chew Resistant Cord Overheat Predection Warmer Grey 17.7 x17.7
- Gooby Escape Free Easy Fit Harness, Small Dog Step-in Harness for Dogs That Like to Escape Their Harness, bluee, Medium
- Huihuger Useful Summer Pet Dog Cool Mat Comfortable Pet Mat Pet Sleeping Mat Pet Bed (Size M)
- Double-sided bluee L Double-sided bluee L ZLJ Square Linen Pet Nest Grid Kennel Detachable Kennel Cat Litter Pet Nest Multi-face Back Pad (color Double-sided bluee, Size L)
- 1-InchW; 24-38-Inch Girth Lupine 1-Inch Bling Bonz Roman Dog Harness, 24-Inch to 38-Inch Girth
- 2 Pack 4.5 Inch 200 Micron Aquarium Felt Filter Bags7x4.5 Rectangle Filter Sock Fits Eshopps
- Pet Rolling Carrier Outdoor Travel Cat Dog Outcrop Trolley Case Folding Breathable Portable Cat Tote Bag. Cacoffay
- Salmon Red 52-Inch Salmon Red 52-Inch Majestic Pet 52 Charlie Salmon Sherpa Bagel Bed
- Xligo 75W 100W Black Infrared Ceramic Emitter Heat Light Lamp Bulb for Reptile Pet Brooder 220V
- Adjusting pet wheelchair Adjust dog wheelchair dog hind leg repair bracket pet rehabilitation training car
- Cat Drinking Water Dispenser,Pet Water Fountain, Drinking Fountains for Pet,Simple Style Ceramic Products Crafts Active Oxygen Circulation, Clean Filtration,Pink
- Brown MXinnegen Portable Out Pet Bag, Portable Pet Travel Carrier, Soft Comfortable Doublesided Pouch (color White, Size L)
- Dog Lead Retractable Dog Leash,(10Ft) 16 Ft Dog Walking Leash for Small Medium Dogs Up to 55 Lbs(White,Yellow), Yellow, L Dog Training Leash (color Yellow, Size Flat Belt5M)
- FZKJJXJL Pet PU SoftSided Cat Carrier Pet Travel Portable Kennel For, Cats, Small Dogs And Puppies
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.