Kess InHouse Lydia Martin Open Tulip Pet Bowl, 7-Inch
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
Luxury Italian Leather Tuscany Dog Collar Dark Red 24
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including Cat Play Electronic Sounds Fun Sun Door Hanger, baby adoption in the US, DIYthinker Igaueno Japaness City Name Red Sun Flag Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift, foster care adoption, bluee M bluee M Doggy Costume Dog Clothes Teddy VIP Than Bear pet Autumn and Winter Clothing Vintage Scratch Pattern Personality Denim Vest (color bluee, Size M) Pet Dog Clothes (color bluee, Size M) (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our Green L(Neck 15.74\ Green L(Neck 15.74\ Winter Dog Coats Waterproof Windproof Reversible, Dog Jacket for Cold Weather, Warm Plaid Dog Sweaters for Medium Large Size Dogs,Green L. We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- Deluxe Safety Stirrups Decorated with Joints 90 Degrees in gold Colour, brass, 1 Pair
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- (Turquoise Pink) Professional Equine Horse Medium 4-Pack Sports Medicine Splint Boots 41C
- Dean & Tyler Bundle of 34 to 47-Inch DT Fun Harness with Chest Support and 6-Feet Stainless Snap Padded Puppy Leash, Heavy Weight, Black with Yellow Trim
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- Jolly Pets 10-Inch Tug-n-Toss, blueeberry
- Evolution Professional Stainless Steel Nail Trimmer Large For Medium to Large Dogs 6 5 Long
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- B Medium B Medium QJKai Pet supplies cotton canvas square kennel cat bed pet nest
- Large Dog Cooling Vest, Breathable Cooling Coat Outdoor Dog Mesh Vest for Small and Medium Dogs
- Adoption Therapy
- Caribbean Punch Pet Odor Exterminator 13 Ounce Jar Candle
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- Dean & Tyler Bundle of 34 to 47-Inch DT Fun Harness with Chest Support and 6-Feet Stainless Snap Padded Puppy Leash, Got Treats, Black with Yellow Trim
Black Axiba Play Towers Trees for Cats Cat climbing Frame cat Tree cat litter cat crawl rack for sleeping games 107cm 80cm 120cm
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, A Kitten wooden hammock Pet house. Four seasons universal cute shape detachable cleaning Suitable for kittens and other small pets, Brown 4030cm Brown 4030cm Pet Bed Cat Nest Hand-Woven Rattan Closed Cat House in Summer Kennel Pet Cat Supplies Bed Mat Sleeping Bag Four Seasons Universal Doghouse (color Brown, Size 40 30cm), C & E Agri Products 10th Life + Taurine (8 oz), endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- Beige Allied Precision API 13B Non-Heated Bird Bath with EZ-Tilt Deck Mount, 14-Inches
- 3seat VGUYFUYH Watermelon Pattern Four Seasons Universal Sofa Cover Polyester Full Package Elasticity Home Universal Sofa Cover Simple Fashion One Piece Durable Dust-Proof Pet Dog Predective Cover,3Sea
- M WWSSXX Pet Dog Bed Warm Dog Sofa Bed Soft Puppy Blanket
- 41x31cm Self Pet Cooling Gel Mat for Puppy Dog & Cat, Cooling Pad & Sleep Well 41x31cm
- DT Systems Add-On or Replacement Dog Training Collar Receiver, Fluorescent Green
- Mirage Pet Products 57-50 XXLBPK Pink Nerd is The Word Screen Print Dress Bright, XX-Large
- Plastic Aquarium Simulated Water Plant Grass Adorn 3 Pcs orangeRed
- Style-06 Twin 60\ style-06 Twin 60\ SCOMIMI Unique Double Sides 3D Print Flannel Blanket, Vintage Trademark with Bull Head Texas Coast Silhouette of Face Typography Western De Twin Blanket 60 x 70 (Double-Sided Printing)
- Puppia Santa Claus Winter Coat, Small, Checkered Red
- Trophy 50 Count Slow Release CMPK Bolus
- 65cm BEDS Dogs Furniture bluee rectangular pet Four Seasons washable cotton wool Nesting dog hole Pet cat and dog (Size 65cm)
- Bella Moss 128104070 Harper Moss Birdhouse, Green
- Amish Poly Hanging Wren House w Heart (Weatherwood)
- Dog Grooming Clippers, Low Noise Rechargeable Cordless Dog Trimmer, Professional Electric Dog Clippers for Dogs Cats Pets
- Furbaby Products Dog Training Leash Made for Puppy, Medium, and Large Dogs Made from Biothane Material with Nickel Plated Hardware 6 ft (Grey)
- HATHOR23 Pet Leash Dog Leash Rope Soft Leather Insurance Hook Large Dog Chain Dog Leash Stretchable Dog pet Leash
- KESS InHouse BS1072ADM02 Bruce Stanfield Ambient 19 Yellow bluece Red Dog Place Mat, 24 x15
- LYEJM Stainless Steel Pet Bowl for Food and Water Bowls Pet Feeders Double Bowls Set S M L Sizes LYEJM (Size L)
- OurPets Store N Feed to Go Travel Feeding System
- Black cob Black cob Prestige snaffle bridle Double Drop SPORT WINDOWS E128
- Kess InHouse Lydia Martin Volcano Girl bluee Fleece Dog Bed, 50 by 60 , Multicolor
- Horizont Fence Device Trapper As 35
- Pet supplies convenient travel bag 43 23 24.5CM Panoramic Transparent Cat Bag Pet Backpack Cat And Dog Universal Out Convenient Travel Bag XIAHE
- Reindeer Hat for Dogs Brown XL
- DIYthinker Leaves Umbrella Drip Rain Weather Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Large Dogs of Glamour I and Lt;3 Diamonds Shirt, Large, Black
- Deluxe Wooden Pet Stairs Dog Cat 3 Steps Padded Foot Stool to Access Bed, Sofa, Doggie Step Ladder
- Pet Bowl, Premium Ceramic Cat Food Bowl,Safe and Easy to Clean for Small and Medium Dogs Cats Puppies Rabbits, Etc.
- Ruff Ruff & Meow Dog Hoodie, Medium, High Roller, White
- Wy-25 Aquarium lamp Super Slim LED Aquarium Light Aquatic Plant Lighting 18-75CM Extensible Waterproof Clip-on Lamp for Fish Tank,WY-25
- bluee 483429cmHWX Premium Plastic Pet Carrier, Kitten Cat Dog Animal Portable Transport Travel Box Cage,brown,48 34 29cm
- B 806522Pet house Cat nest Washable Cat bed Cat house pet bed pet nest Pet mat Comfortable warm Four seasons available (color C, Size 80 65 22)
- Creative Four Seasons Universal Pet Nest, Foldable Portable Twin Cave Cat and Dog Bed Easy to Clean Wear Resistant,A,S
- Double sided Background 24 In X 50ft Black bluee
- Green Dog Bowl Cat Bowl Antimite Slow Food Bowl Dog Bowl Stainless Steel Food Bowl Pet Dualuse Bowl Double Bowl (color Pink)
- Jolly Pets Egg Plastic Ball for Pets, 12Inch, Yellow by Top Dog Treats and Chews (English Manual)
- Just Fur Fun Dog Leash, Chocolate Diamond, 4Feet, Brown Leather
- Kess InHouse MaJoBV Langosta Red Lobster Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40
- DIYthinker Penguin Human Paint Quiet Baby Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- L Jim Hugh Bird Feeders Parred Stainless Steel Cups Container with Holder Food Bowl for Macaw African Greys Budgies Parakeet Cockatiel
- Chase Instruments 8002 Brix Precision Hydrometer, 10 to 20 Brix Range, 0.5mm Interval, 385mm Length
- Messy Mutts Divine Bolster Dog Bed with EVERFRESH Probiotic Technology for Natural, NonToxic Odor Control, Small
- Pet Bag Net Cloth Comfortable and Convenient to Go Out Chest Backpack Cat Bag Dog Bag Teddy Pet Backpack Canvas Black
- Platinum Pets 2mm Coated Chain Dog Leash with Leather Handle, Pearl White
- SHEARSDIRECT Professional Stainless Steel Ball Tip bluee Titanium Cutting Shear with Silver Tension Knob for Quick and Easy Adjustments, 6.5Inch
- 60X60cm DIYthinker Big Ben England Landmark Flag Mark Pattern Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Round Bathroom Living Room Kitchen Door 60 50Cm Gift
- Buckle-Down Seatbelt Buckle Dog Collar Batman Dark Knight 1 Wide Fits 9-15 Neck Small
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- MagiDeal Fish Tank Aquarium Aquatic Plant Co2 Bubble Counter Regulator Bubble Counter
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- Large Pet Nest Small and Medium Kennel (Size L)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- KESS InHouse Jane Smith Seasons Summer Yellow Red Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
- Medical Alert Small Medium (1.5\ Medical Alert Small Medium (1.5\ Dogline Medical Alert Removable Patches, Small Medium
- 3pcs Puppy Umbrella, Pet Dog Umbrella with Leash, Pet Outdoor Rainproof Supplies, Easy View Transparent Waterproof Umbrella for Dogs, Fits 18 Back Length Pets,3pcs
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- Detachable House Pet Mat Stylish Pet Bed Pet House Kennel,Pet Bolster BedB
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- JW Pet Company Insight Basic Feed and Water Cup, Colours Vary
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- Light yellow 23X18X9cm Light yellow 23X18X9cm MISSKERVINFENDRIYUN Bigfoot Dog Bowl Pet Feeding Pet Dog Cutlery Cat Bowl Dog Food Bowl Pet Food Bowl (color Light Yellow, Size 23X18X9cm)
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
bluee Medium bluee Medium Pet Cat Bed Cute Rabbit Ear Slipper Shape Warm Cat Cozy Sleeping Bag Cave Bed Suitable for Small Pet Cats and Dogs to Rest,bluee,M onyhko2126-Blankets & Quilts
Manna Pro Gamebird Showbird Crumbles 5 lb
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. Dean & Tyler's DT Works orange DO NOT Separate from Handler Harness with Chest Padding, Medium, and Black 6 ft Padded Puppy Leash., the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
COPRICE DROVER Dog Food 15KG (36) (DC15D)
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. Dog Life Comfy-Fleece Bone Dog Toy 12 Inch, how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
MAGO Creative Fish Tank Landscaping Castle Aquarium Decoration Ornaments Small Fish and Shrimp Dodge House Resin Crafts House Rockery
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
2 x 30L Cat's Best Okoplus Clumping Cat Litter Multibuy
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive HKM Leather Head-CollarDiamond- Set Dressage Show 1590 allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
FGJFA Dog Backpack Carrier Portable Dog Cat Carrier For Outdoor Travel Hiking Waterproof Pet Dog Puppy Cat Backpack Rucksack Bag Comfortable Back
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about 300W Aquarium Submersible Heater Anti-Explosion Fish Tank Water Adjustable by Aquarium Heater.
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- Ken Ag Breakproof Tube Tan 4 7 8x33.5 Inch Pack Of 9 D538 (1 hour radio show with experts)
- GREEN S(28-39cm) GREEN S(28-39cm) Dog Vest Harness, Chest Strap Outdoor Training Leash Teddy Leash Comfortable Pet Cat Puppy Small Dogs Supplies Safety Buffer Chain Rope Vest (color Green, Size S(28-39cm))
Kess InHouse Skye Zambrana Bridges Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13-Inch
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- KESS InHouse Tiny September First Frost bluee Black Digital Pet Bowl, 7 Diameter
- (10) 6 oz. Bags of Natural Pig Snouts Free Range Oink Brand
- L LAYYY White Cute Openwork Lace skirt Princess Dress,Pet Dog Dress Dog Clothes,Spring and Summer New Mesh Ballet Skirt,Cat and Dog Universal (Size L)
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- CO2 BUBBLES COUNTER & DIFFUSER SET
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- M WYXIN All Washable Kennel Dog Sofa Small Medium and Large Dog Pet Nest Dog Bed Pet Products , m
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- B Large B Large Pet Training Pads, Dog Urine Absorbent Training Pad Waterproof Washable Reusable Environment Predection Diaper Mat for Small Dogs, Rabbit, Cats,B,L
- K Padded Heavy Duty Dog car seat Cover,Oxford Cloth Waterproof Hammock Pet Back seat Covers Mat Scratch Proof Car seat pet Predector Back seat Cars-K
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- 1 large flat screen JRTAN&Pet Turtles, terraces, floating islands, ladders, 1 large plane
Dean & Tyler DT Guide Guide Brass Hardware Leather Dog Harness, Medium-Fits Girth 64cm to 79cm, Chest, 56cm, Black Reflective
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- bluee S bluee S Pet collar, medium and large dog anti-crushing traction rope, working dog, patrol dog spring anti-breaking traction rope, eight-strand rope buffer spring traction rope too collar 2 sets, 4 colors opti
- ArtDog Ltd. Basset Hound, urn for dog’s ashes with relief and sentence with your dog name and date
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- Bucktons Buckton Parred Seed No 1 12.75Kg
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- 1Pc Silicone Aquarium Artificial Suction Cup Leafy Sea Dragon Style Aquascaping Purple
- HOG.5 Hang-On-Glass Algae Scrubber ATS Aquarium Filter Turf Saltwater Replaces Chaeto Reactor Predein Skimmer Sponge Canister Pellets Zeo Waterchange Probiotics
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
Kess InHouse Snap Studio Butterflies III Fleece Dog Bed, 50 by 60 , White Chalk
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- IRVING Pet Travel Bag,Fashion Handbag Pet Supplies pet Bag, Dog Bag cat Bag, pet Out Device, Ventilation net, Safety Buckle, Storage Bag, Portable (color Brown, Size L)
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- blueemax Genuine Leather Ostrich Print Dog Collar with Pyramid Stud, 5 8-Inch by 8-Inch, Black
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- Clay X-Large Clay X-Large PAW Cuddle Round Suede Terry Pet Bed, X-Large, Clay
- Bronze Small Single Flap 6\ Bronze Small Single Flap 6\ Endura Flap Small Wall Mount Bronze Single Flap 6 x 11 Options
1Pc Aquarium Glass Air Dissolving Cup Dissolved Oxygen Device with Air-Hose and Bubble Stone (White, S)
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as Cobalt bluee Size 8-10-inch Cobalt bluee Size 8-10-inch Hartman and pink Estate Collection Collar Harness Leads, Size 8-10-inch, Cobalt bluee, Coping with Infertility, and A 1 A 1 Xiao Mi Guo Ji Pet Toilet Dog Toilet Pet Urinal Pet Supplies Pet potty (color A, Size 1).
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
bluee 6090cm bluee 6090cm Summer Dog Mat Pet Cooling Pad, Gel Cool Pad Summer Cooling Cat Dog Mat Cat Bite Kennel Sleeping Pad (color bluee, Size 60 90cm)
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
4 EasyCare Easyboot Cloud Insert Pair
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
6 x 3 m All Pond Solutions PVC Liner, 6 x 3 m
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
gold Pet Grooming Clippers Household Rechargeable For Small Medium Large Dogs Cats Other Animals Low Noise Pet Hair Kit Set gold (color gold)
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff