If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Braided raised leather with Plain laced reins
Made in India
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Kess InHouse Beth Engel Mermaid Sparkles Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13
- Large Sleazy Sleepwear for Horses Large Bubbles Print Zipper Stretch Hood
- Coralife 05743 6X Turbo Twist UV Replacement Lamp 18-Watt
- Green GWM Backpacks Lightweight Pet Stroller Pet Trolley Jogging Cat Dog Carts Carrier Split Type Pet Pushchair Dog Gram Toolless Inssizetion for Small Dogs 10kg (color Green)
- FidgetFidget Folding Safety Gate Fitted Baby for Dog Pet Isolation Gate Door Barrier Wooden
- Nobby Cuneo 63720 – 2001 Classic Grey
- Red 68-104cm red 68-104cm Dog Strap, Chest Strap With Large Pet Dog Hyena Traction Rope Lettering Waterproof Luminous Outdoor Adjustable Multi-color Size Traction Rope, Pet Chain Collar (without Traction Rope)
- VGUYFUYH Cartoon Plant Pattern Four Seasons Universal Non-Slip Sofa Cover Polyester All-Inclusive Stretch Home Universal Sofa Cover Simple Fashion One Set Durable Dust Pet Dog Predective Cover,4
- Casual Canine Deluxe Spiked Leather Collar, 29Inch, Pink
- (6 Pack) Star Mark Everlasting Bacon Dog Dental Chews, Large
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.