If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- (black) Set double Quick-Release Fasteners for Winter Covers
- M XGPT Soft Washable Dog Bed Cushion, giraffe Print Warm Dog Basket Bed Bolster Lounge with Fleece Lining & Non Slip Base
- bluee Pet Out Bag Portable Breathable Mesh Backpack Handbag Travel Bag Outdoor Travel
- bluee Large bluee Large Haoyushangmao Cat Bowl, Dog Bowl, Dog Feeder, Q Cat Bowl Vivipet Oblique Mouth Flat Face Cat Pet Cat Bowl Food Bowl Water Bowl Cat Food Eat Ceramic Rice Bowl Latest Models
- Kranich 66013 Mini Dog Trailer 12 Inches 118 x 51 x 55 cm Multi-Coloured
- Hartz 82182 At PlayTM Midnight CraziesTM Cat Toys Assorted 7 Count by HARTZ
- Olive 10-Inch Olive 10-Inch Advance Pet Products Nanotex Dog Coats, 10-Inch, Olive
- Red L red L Reflective Dogwear Anti Pull Plus Navigation System
- Raw Bistro Bistro Strips Beef 5 Ounces
- Up Country Moose Collar L
- bluee Buffalo Basics Cat Fish & Potato Entree Wet Cat Food, 3 oz Can, Pack of 24
- A Pet backpack Cat Bag pet Out Bag cat cage Portable Bag Shoulder bar Shoulder Portable Dog Bag Space Bag Book Packaging cat Supplies (color A)
- Antos Mixed MarrowBones Dog Treats, 1 x 38
- Dog Bed Dog House Dog Bed Washable Soft and Comfortable PP Cotton Embellished with Oxford Cloth and Sue Rongrong Dog Bed 80 70 15cm
- FJH Dog Bag Cat Bag Folding Teddy Handbag Pet Out Portable Breathable Bag Dog Cage Dog Bag (color White)
- Hermann Container Certified Bio Sensitive
- KESS InHouse EBI Emporium by Any Other Name 1 Magenta Teal Watercolor Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- Liberty Mountain Ek Usa Bell Cat With Clip
- Nylon Dog Leashes Super Strong Leather Pet Trainning Leads for Medium Dogs Or Large Dogs 2 Sizes Handmade Brown Leather Dog Leash Durable Pet Cord Leash (Size M)
- Pet Supplies Dog Food Cat Food Bowl Food Bowl Single Bowl Pet Lunch Box, Suitable for Animal Tableware Within 15 Kg Multicolor Optional (color orange)
- Red Dingo QR Collar Tag, Crown, Small, Hot Pink
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.