If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- A 34x34x10cm A 34x34x10cm Daeou Pet mat Pet Seat Mat Kennel Comfort Printing Canvas Removable and Washable
- HUKOER Five in one Cat climbing frame cat litter cat toy Cat jumping multifunctional cat rack removable combo nest
- Lfy Pet Stairs 3 Step Stairs Dog Cat Steps Pet Ramp Portable Travel Cleanable
- 4CLAWS Furry Pet Bed Mat (Congreenible)
- bluee 5' 6\ bluee 5' 6\ Mark Todd Bonded Fleece Rug Navy Plaid
- Pet Collar Leather Dog Collar Collar Leather Dog Circle Retro Copper Buckle gold Wool Huskies Leather Solid Feel Retro Feel Leather Hammer Beat (color Dark Brown, Size S)
- Pet Foot Cleaner Cup Cleaning Tool Silicone Washing Brush for Quickly Scrubbing Washing pet Dirty Paws and Feet (color Pink)
- PVC Headcollar for Pony (D) and Horse (COB Full) Red
- Large 21''- 25'' Dog Puppy Collar Genuine Cow Leather Padded Canine 60100
- Pet Bed Half Open Cat Litter Nest Hemisphere Pet Nest Pet Cave Cat Dog Bed to Pet a Comfortable Home
- Riverside Woodcraft Premium Bird Feeding Station With Anti Bacteria Coating
- Uniqus Portable OBD Canbus Door Lock Car Safety Door Lock & Unlock OBD Module for Toyota
- Aduck Puppy Chew Toys, Squeaky Plush Dog Toy for Small Dogs, Cute Brown Calf Design 8.26 Inches
- Cat Bed SelfWarming Pet Bed Comfy Cave Winter Cozy Slipper Puppy Bed Indoor Pet Cave Quality Triangle Cat Nest for Puppy
- 2 oz Snout Soother Natural Dog Company Dry Chapped Cracked and Crusty Dog Nose Remedy for Dry Dog Noses 2 OZ
- Dog Bones 100% Natural Beef Smoked Knuckles (1 Count) Premium Meat Bone Chews for Medium to Large Dogs from Free Range Cattle by 123 Treats
- FELICIPP Submersible Pump 1400L6800L Hr, Fountain Water Pump for Fish Tank, Hydroponics,Aquarium (Wattage 150W)
- He&Ha Pet Adjustable Dog Cat Bow Tie Collars for Medium and Large Dogs Cats with Pointed Arrow Diamond Tips Red (10.218.1) by He&Ha pet
- Kess InHouse Catherine McDonald Oxfords and Button Ups Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13Inch
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.