Happy Tails Strong Mesh Fabric Owl, Rooster, Duck Barnyard Buddies Squeaker Chew Plush Dog Toy 3Pack
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
HappyHouse Cat and Dog Chair, Beige
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including JKL Pet Casket Commemorating Cat Dog Ceramic Seal Moistureproof Pet Good Home, 2 Styies, 3 Sizes (color A, Size S), baby adoption in the US, GWM Leashes Pet Harness, Leash, Chest Strap, Hyena Rope, golden Dog Chain, Medium Size, Large Dog, Pet Supplies, foster care adoption, Hanging Wild Bird Feeder Birdhouse Lantern Style Bird Feeder,Great for Attracting Different Types of Birds Outdoors, Backyard, Garden (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our Heavy Duty Cotton Web Dog Collar 1.5 Wide. Fits 20 25.5 Neck XLarge, German Sepherd, redtweiler. We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- High Quality Continental Web Full Reins In Havana (brown), 5 8 Wide
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- Hong Tai Yang Pet Toilet Pet Urinal, Flat Column Bathroom AntiSkid Urine, Medium Size, Large Dog Supplies (color B, Size S)
- HSXZ Women's shoes Nubuck leather Winter Fall Fashion Boots Bootie Boots Chunky Heel Round Toe Booties Ankle Boots MidCalf Boots Bowknot for
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- Hunter Soft Canadian Elk Leather Dog Collar, 65 cm, Dark Grey Grey
- Iconic Pet Reflective Adjustable Collar with LeashorangeMedium
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- IRVING Pet Loo Portable Indoor Outdoor Dog Potty, Alternative to Puppy Pads (color bluee, Size M)
- JIANXIN Cat Sleeping Bag, Portable Pet Bed, Washable Cat Bed, Suitable for Small and Medium Pets to Sleep, Four Seasons Supply (Five colors). (color Purple, Size Trumpet)
- Adoption Therapy
- Joybies Patriotic Piddle Pants for Greyhound Female Dog (Measuring 26 28 inches 66. 0 cm 72 .0 cm Along Spine From Collar to Base of Tail)
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- H.ZHOU Dogs and Cats Bed Liners & Mats Rattanmade Cool Cat House Summer Closed Cat House Cat Bed Pet Dog Nest House Cat Supplies Four Seasons Universal (color Beige, Size M)
HappyHouse Wildlife Rectangular Basket, Small
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, Hartman & pink 12268 Hamilton Dog Lead, 3 4Inch, Papaya, Hengtongtongxun, Dog Clothes, Big Dog Clothes, Dog Clothes, Winter MediumSized Large Dogs, FourLegged Autumn and Winter Clothes, golden Furry, Labrador Winter Thickening, Beautiful Thick and Warm m, HJM Pet Urns Coarse Pottery Mini Hand Made Sealed Against Moisture Pet Coffin Commemorating The Death of Dogs, Cats and Other Small Animals, Suitable for Storing The Ashes of All Pets., endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- A 453515cm A 453515cm Kennel GAOLILI Winter Warm Teddy Bear Pet Cat Sand golden Retriever Thick Cushion Dog Mat Mattress Puppy Supplies (color A, Size 45 35 15cm)
- Anchor 7\ Jax & Bones Good Karma Rope Dog Toy, Anchor 7-Inch
- Electric bluee Lime 22 Electric bluee Lime 22 RC Pet Products 66022008 Baseline Dog Fleece Dog Coat, Electric bluee Lime, 22
- M 65CM STAZSX Doghouse Washable Teddy Puppy Pet Pomeranian Large Dog Method Four Seasons Universal Mat Dog Bed, Bone Pattern M 65CM
- Mirage Pet Products 16Inch Kiss Me I'm Irish Screen Print Shirt for Pets, XLarge, White
- PET BOWL HOME Cat Food Bowl Creative Cute Cartoon Small Fox Cat Bowl Dog Bowl Pet Supplies
- Portable Pet Fence Cat Folding Pen for Small and Medium Pet
- Pro Goleem Foldable Dog Pool Collapsible Bath Tub for Dogs and Kids
- Daonanba Spacious Greenhouse Reinforced Aluminium Gardening Plant Hot House with Base Frame 9.025 m²
- Green S Green S WENNEW Pet Supplies Quick Nests Shu Cotton Velvety Circle Pet Nest Pet Bed Teddy Cat Nest (color Green, Size S)
- One for Pets Folding Carrier-The Dome-Extra Large-Black
- Rhinestone Inlaid Metal Cat Dog Adornment Pet Necklace Clasp Heart Charm Pendent Pink
- White QIUMO Cat Bowl Dog Bowl Predection Cervical Oblique Mouth Pet Food Bowl Large Non-Slip
- Chongwubao Pet Backpack, pet Space Bag, Portable Backpack 31 24 43cm, 1
- BR Soft Gel Front Riser Size ONESIZE
- 100% Extra Fine Wool Saddle Pad by Southwestern 3 4 or 1 Thick
- Dog Bowl Stainless Steel color Paint Dog Bowl Small Medium and Large Feeder, Pet Bowl Portable Pet Supplies,Red,16cm
- Foldable Space Capsule Pet Backpack, LargeCapacity Portable Pet Handbag, Carrying Cats, Dogs, Small Pets,Green
- HAOJINFENG Dog Carrying Case Soft Cotton Outing Shoulder Bag Double Sided Optional Nonstick Dog Hair Backpack Teddy Puppy Pack Black
- KESS InHouse AM1016ADM02 alyZen Moonshadow Escape Purple Multicolor Dog Place Mat, 24 x15
- LUKACY Dog Squeaky Toys，Mallard Dog Toy，dquacking Bird Duck Dog Toy，Bird Dog Chew Toy for Large Dog (Green)
- orange LHYUE Pet Shoulder Bag Dog Out Carrying Bag Portable Breathable Pet Backpack Portable pet Travel Bag (color orange, Size L)
- Pet WalkerPlus 307 Pet Leash for Dog, Large, Turquoise
- 5 3 4-Inch Cgoldnet French Link Flat Ring Eggbutt Snaffle Bit
- MDOG2 MK0062A Comfy Pet Bike Trailer, Red Black
- M L M L Olwen Shop Dog Coats & Jackets New Pet Dog Puppy Winter Clothes Waterproof Jacket Coat Hoodie Costume Pet Small Thick Clothes Apparel Outwear 1 PCs
- M 58cm45cm14cm Pet Dog Bed Sofa Three-Dimensional PP Cotton Cushion Dogs Cats Pets Nest,M 58Cm45Cm14Cm
- Large 30\ Kess InHouse Miranda Mol Citrus Spritz Fleece Dog Bed, 30 by 40-Inch
- Service Dog mesh Vest Harness Cool Comfort Nylon for Dogs Small Medium Large Purchase Comes with 2 Reflective Service Dog Removable Patches. Please Measure Your Dog Before Ordering
- DIYthinker Big Ben Buckingham London England Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Pet Dog Bed,Portable Removable Warm Breathable Corduroy Dog Cat Sofas for Large,Medium and Small Dogs and Cats,Jujubered,L
- S Dog Bowl, Stainless Steel, Rubber Base for Small and Medium Dogs, Pet Feeding Bowl and Water Bowl Perfect Choice (Set of 2) Fun Feeder, Pet Feeding Bowl and Water Bowl Perfect Choice, Ver
- XL Extra Large Dog Crate, Great Crate 2 Door XL Extra Large Dog Crate, Rounded Corners Eliminate Sharp Edges for Improved Safety
- 3PACK Cat Perch Seat Pet Durable Couch Hammock Easy Setup Sunny WindowMounted Bed Waterproof Lightweight Holds Up to 11lbs for All Kitten Sizes bluee
- AKKEE Remote Dog Training Collar, Rechargeable Electric Shock Collar with Adjustable Beep Vibration Shock Modes, Dog Trainer ECollars for Small Medium and Large Dogs, 100% Waterproof
- Dean & Tyler Fun Harness with Padded Chest Piece Adopt Me, Medium, Fits Girth Size 28 to 34Inch, Black with Yellow Trim
- Horze Quintus Fleece Comfor Fetlock Boots Soft Faux Fur Layer
- Huayue Fragile Velvet Dog Hooded TShirt Daily Pet Hooded Sweater (color Pink, Size S)
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- HYCWM Pet Hat Dog Sun Hat Beret Hat Puppy Hip Hop Hat Baseball Cap Cute Fashion Dog Adornment M 9 Middle Size
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- Indoor Safety Gate Expandable, Extra Wide for Doorways and Stair, Auto Close Pet Gate with Cat Dog Door, Metal 75142cm (Size 8389cm)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- JBL ProPond Silkworms 340 g Pack of 3
- JINYIDIAN Pet Bag Cat And Dog Out Shoulder Carrying Bag,Small Khaki gold Ring,Small Canvas FourPiece Set
- Gwanna Separable cleaning PP cotton warm four seasons common cave Soft Pad for Pets Sleeping (color Cool Mats Section, Size 80cm)
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- Hamster Portable Breathable Out Bag pet Bag Handbag Soft Bag Suitable for Small pet Hamster Home Squirrel Winter Warm Mosquito cage Accessories mole Out Portable Bag Small and Convenient Cute Bag
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- Healthy Breeds Herbal Avocado Dog Shampoo for Dry Itchy Skin for Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Over 200 Breeds for Dogs with Allergies or Sensitive Skin 16 oz
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- Hhxx9 Pet Running Traction Rope Multifunctional Nylon Reflective Sports Belt Traction Rope 122Cm
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
Herbsmith Sound Dog Viscosity – Advanced Joint Support for Dogs – Veterinarian Recommended Glucosamine for Dogs, Hyaluronic Acid, Chondroitin, MSM – Natural Arthritis Relief – 150g Powder Pain zbvboa2338-New pet supplies
Hari 81222 Rustic Treasure Hari Bamboo Ring Abacus for Small Hookbills
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. Home OnTheGo Single Door Dog Crate, Small, Black, the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
Harness, Leather Large Black Gladiator Harness AK9 006
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. HSDDA Party Pet Costume Pet Supplies Misc Autumn and winter new pet clothing Casual cotton onepiece fourlegged clothing Knitted road dog clothes (color Green, Size L) Pet Uniform, how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
Harrisons Manila Bird Cage White 4000g Bulk Deal of 2x
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
Harry's Horse Walker rug outdoor 0gr Size 205
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive HUNTER Greyhound collar Larvik Style, 32 Soft genuine cow leather, black black allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
Hartman & pink 1261 Horse and Hound Dog Collar, 10 to 12Inch, Wine
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about IANXI Home Pet Dog Cat Puppy Warm Bed Mat Soft House Cushion Pad Kennel Basket Lake bluee S（26 26cm） for Cat Dog.
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- IPrint Pet Mat for Food and Water,Yellow Decor,Yellow Cute African Pineapple Fruit Pattern with Dots and Little Circles,White and Yellow,Rectangle NonSlip Rubber Mat for Dogs and Cats (1 hour radio show with experts)
- JiaJia Pet Nest Large Dog Kennel Cat Litter Teddy VIP golden Retriever Puppies Dog Mat Large and Medium Sized Doghouse 70cm55cm15cm Kitten Puppy pet nest (color C, Size 70 55 15cm)
Hartman & pink 1517 Regency Dog Collar, 16 to 18Inch, Black Patent
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- Joint Care 1000mg Multivitamins and Minerals Senior Dogs Cats Pets Nutrition 1000 Tablets Pills
- GZDXHN Kennel Winter Warmth Thickening Arctic Cashmere Pet Nest Small Medium And Large Dog Bed Mattress=
- Hargreaves Premier 100mm Round Cast Iron Downpipe Offset 305mm Projection Black
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- HeiPlaine Pet Sofa Teddy Kennel Small Dogs Pet Supplies Detachable Four Seasons Universal
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- Hip Doggie Chenille Tiger Dog Hoodie (XS) (orange)
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- Horseware Bucas Smartex Extra Heavy Turnout Rug
- Huangyingui Pet House, No. 1, Pink Ripple (S L) (Size 3M5344 65cm)
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- HWAYO Dog Lion Mane, Funny Dog Lion Wig for Medium to Large Sized Dogs, Lion Mane for Pet Festival Party Fancy Hair Dog Clothes Costume, Dark Brown
Hartman & pink 3421 Haute Couture Dog Collar, 16 to 18Inch, Octagon Kelly Green
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- Imperial Riding Saddle Pad Essential
- Jashem Christmas Theme Cotton Dog Socks Indoor Non Skid Socks for Dog 4 Pairs (M)
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- JINAXIN Cat Bowl, Cat Bowl, Pet Bowl, Suitable For Cats And Dogs (six colors, Four Sizes) (color PINK, Size Xl)
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- GUUG Pet Nail Grinder For Cats,Electric Dog Nail Clipper Low Noise Paws Grooming Trimming Shaping Smoothing Electric Paws Nail Grinder Tool Nail Trimmer For Small & Medium Pets,White
- Hamilton 836 RD 5 16Inch x 4 Foot Round Braided Nylon Dog Lead with Swivel Snap, Red
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
Hartman & pink Central Park Collection Dog Collar, Kelly Green, 1012Inch
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- Hc1147b SRY Pet supplies CE202 Portable Pet Handbag Shoulder Bag for Cat Dog and oher Pets Small, Size 352617cm Cute and practical ( SKU Hc1147a )
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- Hexiansheng Cat Climb Trees Sisal Corrugated Cat Scratch Board sisal cat cat Nest Cat Toy 76 46 158cm
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- Hoki Found Pet Food Mat Large Dog Pet Feeding Mat FDA Grade Heavy Waterproof Pet Dog Bowl Mat Placemat Silicone Dog Cat Food Mat Pet dish Mat Dog Crate Mat, 24 x 16 , Red
- HQSB Pet Bed Pure cotton Large Round Memory Foam Pad Deluxe Waterproof Washable Dog Bed (color BLACK, Size M)Options
Hartz 98776 Living Stainless Steel Pet Feeding Dishes
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as Humidifier Creative Small Fish Tank Aquarium, Rockery Waterfall Fountain Living Room Landscape Desk Gift Ornaments (color C), Coping with Infertility, and Hzpxsb Removable Stainless Steel Dog Cat Bowl with Melamine Stand, for Food and Water Feeder.Double Bowl Large Dog Rice Bowl. Pet Dog Bowl.
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
Harvest SmallMendota ME02637N 3 8Inchx6Feet Seafoam Small Slip Lead
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
HATHOR23 Pet Leash Rope Pet Supplies Pet Leash New Dog Rope Pet Single Leash Stretchable Dog pet Leash (color B)
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
Havana (Choco Brown) 135 CMExion Fancy Snap Belly Pad Stud Guard Girth Navy bluee Elastic with White Lines English Horse Riding Equestrian Premium Tack Black 115 CM
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
Hay Bags for Horse Climbing Bags 28L Waterproof Hiking Backpack Camping Cycling Rainproof Bags Outdoor Bicycle Swimming Fishing Water Bag Sport Backpack by VietGT 1 PCs
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff