If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Leiyini Pet Safe Gate Portable Folding Safe Guard Mesh Screen Gate Dog Cat Isolated Fences Install Anywhere
- HQSB Corduroy Pet Bed for Cats Dogs,Soft Comfy Washable Cat Dog Bed with Removable Cushion Four Seasons Avilable (color T, Size M)
- KESS InHouse Nick Nareshni Lily Pad Flower Coral Green Dog Bed, 30 x 40
- MidWest Homes for Pets Steel Gate, 29Inch, White by MidWest Homes For Pets
- Pet bed Kennel, Warm Pet Mat, Lamb Down Dog Cage Mat, Dog Mat, Kennel Cat Litter Mat (Size L)
- Plutus Pet Service Dog Vest with 2 Free Removable Embroidery Service Dog Patches,Red,XS,Girth 1418
- Shoppy Star 7.5 20.5cm JP 440C Kasho Cats Dogs Grooming Shears Straight Thinning Hair Shears Professional Pets Hairdressing Scissors H4008 H4008 HEI T 7.5N
- Buckle-Down DLS-W31614 Leash Splitter-Peace Dots Black Fuchsia, 1 W-30 L
- 2 6050cm 2 6050cm OrderSoil Fully Removable And Washable Autumn And Winter Kennel Teddy Dog Mat Large Four Seasons Warm Sleeping Mat
- Coral Farmer 9 Hole Double Magnet Frag Rack Glass up to 3 4 Thick
- L QRFDIAN Pet diaper dog diapers cat dog diaper diaper Teddy toilet supplies disposable diapers (Size L)
- PAKMAS with Reversible Pattern Plush, Eco Dog Bed in different colours and sizes, Size XL, Leg Brown
- Red Zll Pet Stroller Pet Puppy Pram Dog Travel Pushchair Outdoor Jogger Foldable Trolley for Dogs and Cats Pets carrier,red
- Uniqus 2 PCS Motorcycle Parts CNC Technology Aluminum Alloy Rearview Mirror Side Mirror (orange)
- Black Horse (Full)Exion Five Point Padded Fur Breast Plate with Running Attachment and Stainless Steel Buckles Black Elastic with Grey & Maroon Lines English Horse Riding Equestrian Premium Tack Black Horse
- B 4060cmWUTOLUO Pet Bolster Dog Bed Comfort Pet Bedding nonslip Carpet coffee Table Carpet (color E, Size 40 60cm)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.